Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t know I just think ‘I’m obsessed with my daughter’ personally sounds creepy
🤷🏻‍♀️ each to their own, just sounds very intense and full on. These are some of the synonyms for obsessed and they are what the word makes me think of when I read the word.
AF243E78-AABA-424D-8E21-A2AC3E0D91BE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Sage245

VIP Member
I think it's in Bramhall, or nearby. I'm sure someone posted their Rightmove listing and I knew exactly where it was. On quite a busy road, which I thought was weird at first, then remembered which two attention-seekers were buying it.
Oh interesting! I didn’t think that would be posh enough for them…. I thought they’d have been trying for Altrincham or Hale

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I may be remembering it completely wrong but I’ve got a feeling there was something wrong with Adam and Caroline’s new house when they got it. Wasn’t it sold at auction or something?

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Is she not selling her house when they move to Manchester? Because if she is, why’s she bothered about the fences?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think it looks like straw that colour, and doesn't suit her skin tone.

She's still Adams double with it "blonde".
---
*Ryan*

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Roman came across as such a spoilt brat in that video, playing up to the attention as well by trying to blow the candles out again. Bless Lilah just sat there taking it all in!!
King Ro Ro is exactly what the World famous trio would be like if they were truthful about the kind of people they REALLY are.