Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissyMoox

Gosh all she does is moan about her boy. The fact her wants her breakfast, the fact she’s having to follow him around because he’s crawling. That’s what babies do!!!! Shouldn’t have had one if you think they’re robots you invalid! Ffs. She couldn’t cope with a few kids in tow could she 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
1 that tree is honestly so ugly
2 do you think she has read here after her post last night?
3 shes probably pretending he was up last night as she's maybe realised how much off a knob she's been lately
4 don't think she cares about people in others houses as she was at her mums the other day

Sw4

VIP Member
I’m at risk of offending a gazillion women here but... is breastfeeding really that hard for the majority of women? The only issue I’ve had is right at the beginning when baby wasn’t latched properly, got that sorted at 4/5 days old and been alright since? It’s tiring when you think of the cluster feeding, but not difficult? Is it? I wouldn’t say it was harder than climbing a mountain to be honest 😂
I'm not a mum yet (am pregnant) so I obv can't give a proper opinion yet but sometimes I do think this. I obviously understand latch/supply issues can be very difficult but once that's sorted... doesn't everyone expect it to be tiring? Not sure how it's any more tiring than having to make up a bottle of formula in the middle of the night etc? I'm sure I'll be eating my words in a few months time!

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
Lucy being so very relatable.... 😂 we are in the middle of a global pandemic still and Manchester is in tier 3 still. Where exactly is your normal everyday person going to need a chauffeur to 😂 most families are struggling to put food on the table and struggling to warm their homes... does Lucy seriously think she's still so relatable 😂
Lol yeah it most people needed to get to A to B they would get a taxi or a bus if they needed to, not a chauffeur service! Also if she is up in Manchester for Ryans dads funeral seems a bit crass to be posing for an ad/shout out on Instagram...

mandc

She’s already copied joe wicks’ healthy chicken pie and passed the recipe off as her own in her website it’s literally the same, same pastry topping etc. So she’ll probably copy a lot of his wean in 15 stuff for her new book
Tbf Joe probably copied it from someone else 😂

• Haha

XxmfxX

I honestly cringed so much at that alpro ad 🙈
Also does she really need to rub all these expensive lavish gifted items in everyones faces especially when most are struggling right now, smugness beating right out of her.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Why don’t she just make The ‘King’ a bit of scrambled egg and toast 😂 His lunch looks gross 😂
I think she’s hinting for a baby recipe book or something

Ashad

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen an article in the DM of him talking about the strain on their relationship as he has to keep going up to Manchester to see his first born....... what a dicjhead this stuff is not for public knowledge! That poor little girl will hear that.

Find it weird she’s bemoaning a lack of support if they moved to Manchester - he’s got 3 brothers the article said and I assume parents? Some of us have done this completely isolated just with our partners!

Outrageous! x

I saw this and immediately thought poor Scarlet what if she googles that and reads it. It comes off that it is an inconvenience for him. Also would you not discuss with the woman you’re about to propose to about living arrangements 🤷🏽‍♀️ I see why Lucy wouldn’t want to move away from her family but then why be with someone who has massive commitments across the country

• Heart

DisneyDreamer_x

Lucy being so very relatable.... 😂 we are in the middle of a global pandemic still and Manchester is in tier 3 still. Where exactly is your normal everyday person going to need a chauffeur to 😂 most families are struggling to put food on the table and struggling to warm their homes... does Lucy seriously think she's still so relatable 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Sarahlou23xxx

I think she’s so selfish.
I didn’t realise dougie was ill ? Or was it sudden ?
The 3 brothers are so close and Adams wife seems lovely.
I don’t think Lucy fits in.

lbarto

Please tell me she didn't leave Roman eating whilst she did a workout? I really hope Ryan was there, choking is silent so if Roman had struggled she'd not have heard him

XxmfxX

I mean Karen is right, she acts like she has to run round after 3 children or something, if she cant cope with the crawling she is fucked when he starts walking and trying to climb everything 🤣 i have one active AF 9 month old and i love it.

The message about her being fat though is a bit of a dick move, she has a banging body and everyone knows that.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
My sister used to worry that her little boy (12 months) wouldn't clap. I told her not to worry, have you ever seen a 30 year old man who can't clap? (Barring a developmental issue of course, her little boy is neuro-typical) They all catch up and even out in the end - what they do at 6 months, 9 months, 12 months ends up irrelevant to the course of their lives, so I can't for the life of me understand why Lucy likes to brag about it so much. I wonder if she tells people what age she sat up and what her appetite was like as a baby? No one cares.
This is so true! I worry all the time that my son can’t do certain things, still not walking at 15 months, almost there but not quite...also very slim for his age and still wearing 6-9 month clothes (weighed by health visitor and all fine), I see all influencers including Lucy saying “outgrown all their clothes, eating loads” etc and it makes you worry more. Since when did being a certain clothes size or eating a full plate of food under 12 months become a milestone, I have no idea what size clothes I wore or how much food I ate when I was 9 months old 🤷‍♀️

Mrsmet22

Danielle Armstrong (from towie) has put something on her insta stories about Lucy’s stories 🤣
(Think her management was contacted from some gossip magazine for comment)

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Oh god no i'm definitely not, i breastfed myself for 7 months but couldnt continue due to a number of reasons but its a massive thing in the support group i was in so i ended up having to leave it just cause it was constant golden boob this golden boob that, im from NI so maybe its more of a big thing here?
I like in mum groups where the mums actually think they get a reward ‘where do I get my golden boobs award and when does it arrive?’ 😂😂 it’s just to say your proud of an accomplishment. I bet Lucy gets a physical something made, being the only person in the world who has breastfed

• Haha

Shouldntbutineedto

Yes I agree with that we should by have to have to talk about it or have discussion it should be the normal and acceptable BF or bottle, unfortunately people judge either way, all generations (I found the older generation the worst!!) as well. I hope in the future we can go to place where either way people let mums feed their babies however and wherever they like and not have to put up with what some in society like to judge/comment on.
It’s the same judgement either way anyway. Judged for not breastfeeding or when you do the first thing I was asked was ‘for how long will you do it?’, ‘When are you going to try a bottle?’, ‘Why don’t you try formula?’, ‘Doesn’t dad feel left out?’ ‘oh, you’re still breastfeeding?’ ‘when are you going to stop?’. I chose to breastfeed because I’m frugal- it’s cheaper. I chose to breastfeed because I’m lazy- it’s less hassle- in my opinion- than making bottles up and worrying about why baby isn’t drinking it all, or why they’re crying for more. I chose to breastfeed to see if it would work, and it did.

• Heart