Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so a first time parent sees a car seat that says 9kg or over on the car seat description. They google it abd see it says the same thing on the NHS Website and buy it. They're purposely taking a risk with their child's life?? The information wouldn't be there if it wasn't allowed.. :/ I did it, based on lots of information I saw and was given. He's fine. Not everyone can be a perfect parent the first time and i do think you're shaming mums who do it with that comment...
I actually think you sound incredible reckless and stupid with these kind of comments.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Lucy Mecklenburgh #4 New house up north with work to do, shame her nights there will be few

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.