Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she said she was surprised she could get him an Easter egg, he's not the first kid in the world to have CMPA and lots of people are dairy free for a lot of reasons

Reactions: 8
Because she is the first woman to ever have a baby don’t ya know, and King Roman is super special and unique !!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's wrong with that? Mine was in front facing from that age and so has every child I've known
It’s much safer to keep them rear facing for as long as possible. Mine is nearly 3 and still rear faces.

Some don’t because either a) they are unaware or b) they don’t have much money.

Rear facing seats for older kids are notoriously more expensive. I presume cost isn’t the reason for Lucy.

If it’s due to being unaware - she should put the time and effort in to look into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve got a rear facing car seat for my one year old but when I was looking to buy a car seat it was so hard to get one that was rear facing for bigger children. Majority were all forward facing. It really
Annoyed me because while babies are legally able to face forward at a certain weight, it takes a quick google to realise it’s so much safer for them to be rear facing as long as possible.

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a rear facing car seat for my one year old but when I was looking to buy a car seat it was so hard to get one that was rear facing for bigger children. Majority were all forward facing. It really
Annoyed me because while babies are legally able to face forward at a certain weight, it takes a quick google to realise it’s so much safer for them to be rear facing as long as possible.
I forward faced my kids as soon as I could really as the travel sickness was so extreme, I honestly thought they would choke to death! But I do know it is safe to rear face, is it Sweden you have to rear face til 3? The uk does not give a single tit about child safety

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I thought it was 9 months or a certain weight? Has it changed to 15?
it’s changed. If your carseat is an Isize it has to be 15 months.

just to edit, looks like Roman is in an Nuna, which is an isize so by law needs to be rear facing until 15 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They have to be 15 months which he won't be yet will he?
No, he’d only just be 13 months.

I forward faced my kids as soon as I could really as the travel sickness was so extreme, I honestly thought they would choke to death! But I do know it is safe to rear face, is it Sweden you have to rear face til 3? The uk does not give a single tit about child safety
Oh dear that sounds horrendous!! In those cases you have to make a call as a parent want to do for the best I reckon.
I don’t know about Sweden but I wouldn’t be surprised!! Think we are pretty lax here.

It’s much safer to keep them rear facing for as long as possible. Mine is nearly 3 and still rear faces.

Some don’t because either a) they are unaware or b) they don’t have much money.

Rear facing seats for older kids are notoriously more expensive. I presume cost isn’t the reason for Lucy.

If it’s due to being unaware - she should put the time and effort in to look into it.
No need to mum shame. My 15 month is in a front facing and has been since he was 13 months. The car seat cost £80. You don't need to be clueless or poor to do that..

Reactions: 7
No need to mum shame. My 15 month is in a front facing and has been since he was 13 months. The car seat cost £80. You don't need to be clueless or poor to do that..
I don’t think pointing out the safest thing for a child is mum shaming. It’s pointing out what’s safest for a child. Even if you know it’s your kid, you do what you want. I hate the word mum shame and mum police. Sorry for trying to keep other kids safe where previously kids have died, if that’s offensive then there’s no helping some people

Reactions: 14
I don’t think pointing out the safest thing for a child is mum shaming. It’s pointing out what’s safest for a child. Even if you know it’s your kid, you do what you want. I hate the word mum shame and mum police. Sorry for trying to keep other kids safe where previously kids have died, if that’s offensive then there’s no helping some people
No it was the comment about people either not being able to afford it or being unaware that annoyed me. I'm sure she did her research.

No it was the comment about people either not being able to afford it or being unaware that annoyed me. I'm sure she did her research.
Thing is that’s just life some people can afford things and some can’t and it can affect safety in this respect. Doesn’t mean it’s mum shaming it’s not that mums fault! There should be some government scheme but there isn’t.

I managed to get a rear facing car seat that becomes front facing for 79.99 in a sale. They are out there!

I wonder if Scarlett has a room in the new house... she hasn’t shown one yet

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.