Lucy Mecklenburgh #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy about to hit us with another riveting Q&A - she loves a chance to talk about herself and the King.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s do it!! So far she has already covered a breastfeeding topic and a workout topic!!

It’s part of her whole ‘no one else has ever had a baby before me ‘ vibe!!
And only mum in the world with a cmpa baby

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Its so cringe - they think they are so relatable and interesting. But she is boring and he must be desperate for money!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if that's why they were going to "live there and get a feel for the house" before fully renovating... because they were waiting for a TV deal to come through. But it didn't so all of a sudden the full reno couldn't wait!

Reactions: 10
Also why he probably bought it without her seeing it, even though he would of had a full quota of what to look for and she probably saw the pics on Rightmove, just not seen the actual house.
They probably thought ‘the viewers will love this!’ ........ 😑

Reactions: 7
The trouble is, Lucy herself is really unlikeable. She’s also really boring. It’s one thing having her on a manufactured show like TOWIE, but a show for her to smugly show her decorating choices? I’d rather watch my own paint dry thank you.

Reactions: 17
I feel like motherhood has highlighted a lot of undesirable qualities in her which comes off as unlikeable, like you say. I am a mum to a 6 month baby but wouldn't post about him constantly, even if I was an influencer. I honestly don't think its just for content either, she is just really self obsessed. Nobody else is bothered about your babys entire routine.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel ryan has just got lazy after being with an influencer- I know that she has her own business to but I always think of her as a reality TV star! He is too come to think of it after Big Brother, Bear Grylles and that show with his brothers. The money is probably too easy to turn down- that's probably why acting has lost its appeal to him!

Reactions: 4
Honestly, why would they think anyone would be interested in them renovating their house enough for it to be a TV show? "Hey peasants, I know there's been a pandemic and many of you have lost your jobs but look at our 2nd home! Which were scrabbling around to try and get free stuff for even though we can afford it!"

Reactions: 12
Lucy isn’t a good enough actress to pretend that she’s happy to be there. She’s made it very clear that Manchester is not her home.

Reactions: 5
£60 for a babies trainers. Fine if you want to pay that but don’t flaunt it. She really has no idea

My little boy's first pair of shoes were from a Start Rite clearance section and they were £25 - for a pair he'll be in for a few months at most! Kids' shoes are the biggest swizz going, and you want what's best for your little one's feet so you end up paying. The ones that do my head in the most are the ones who have little baby Converse on little four-month-olds who can't even sit up, never mind walk 😂

• Haha
Honestly, why would they think anyone would be interested in them renovating their house enough for it to be a TV show? "Hey peasants, I know there's been a pandemic and many of you have lost your jobs but look at our 2nd home! Which were scrabbling around to try and get free stuff for even though we can afford it!"
This is it - spot on!! But she is so self obsessed she probably thinks people are just desperate to see what she is doing!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.