Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed Scarletts room, said its a beautiful sized room, it was the one with wires hanging down. I think she's a muppet but they wouldn't buy a house in Manchester without a room for her as she's the main reason they getting a house there surely?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
utility room, wine cellar, cinema, and maybe even a gym?? (From her highlights) if there’s room for all of this unnecessary space plus an orangery and Scarlett doesn’t have her own room then that is just absolutely disgraceful
She showed Scarlett’s room.

Roman is quite clearly rear facing ...
he wasn’t the other day, maybe Lucy has read here and turned him back around 😂

Reactions: 2
No it was the comment about people either not being able to afford it or being unaware that annoyed me. I'm sure she did her research.
Sorry to have annoyed you. But if you had the money AND you did your research, there would be no valid reason to front face your child (unless medical reasons)

If someone can’t afford it, no judgment here! My point was she obviously can.

Last edited:
It was on Ryan’s story of them all in the car
Yeah Ryan had a story of them in the car with Roman and Scarlett and he had text over the top of the video saying ‘precious cargo’ and Roman was very clearly facing forward!

Reactions: 5
No need to mum shame. My 15 month is in a front facing and has been since he was 13 months. The car seat cost £80. You don't need to be clueless or poor to do that..
So then what is the reason? Genuinely interested, not being funny.

Unless it’s medical - I can’t see why you’d forward face against advice?

Reactions: 1
So then what is the reason? Genuinely interested, not being funny.

Unless it’s medical - I can’t see why you’d forward face against advice?
Many car seats that are group 1 say 9kg or over and they can be front facing. The NHS website says it. I really cannot see her putting her child in danger. My HV even said it was okay, when I double checked when he turned 1.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Many car seats that are group 1 say 9kg or over and they can be front facing. The NHS website says it. I really cannot see her putting her child in danger. My HV even said it was okay, when I double checked when he turned 1.
sorry this might be really boring for some people but the car seat they use is an isize car seat therefore he has to rear face until 15 months. It’s the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There have been lots of studies into this subject. And rear facing is recommended for as long as possible, but until the age of 2 at the very least.

Rear facing is said to be 500% safer for children up to the age of 2. And still considered safer than forward facing even beyond that age.

Anyway - I feel I’m turning this into a baby seat safety lesson. So I’ll leave it there!

But if it gets more people thinking and researching - I’m glad I mentioned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There have been lots of studies into this subject. And rear facing is recommended for as long as possible, but until the age of 2 at the very least.

Rear facing is said to be 500% safer for children up to the age of 2. And still considered safer than forward facing even beyond that age.

Anyway - I feel I’m turning this into a baby seat safety lesson. So I’ll leave it there!

Where the hell do their knees go 🤣

This is from Danielle's page as someone asked her why she's attacking Lucy.
Personally I wouldn't want to whisk shakes to drink in replacement of a meal.
Eat less and exercise more , no need to starve yourself.
It's sad as there seems to be so much pressure on people to lose weight 🙄
danielle is a moron incorrect facts 🤣🤣🤣

Just because it can doesn’t mean you should...your HV shouldn’t be saying that. Rear facing is safer and anyone that chooses to Forward face when they can rear face is taking an unnecessary risk with their child’s life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
danielle is a moron incorrect facts 🤣🤣🤣

Just because it can doesn’t mean you should...your HV shouldn’t be saying that. Rear facing is safer and anyone that chooses to Forward face when they can rear face is taking an unnecessary risk with their child’s life.
Right so a first time parent sees a car seat that says 9kg or over on the car seat description. They google it abd see it says the same thing on the NHS Website and buy it. They're purposely taking a risk with their child's life?? The information wouldn't be there if it wasn't allowed.. :/ I did it, based on lots of information I saw and was given. He's fine. Not everyone can be a perfect parent the first time and i do think you're shaming mums who do it with that comment...

I regret bringing up the car seat in the first place now! I don’t think anyone has mum shamed anyone talking about car seat safety, it’s all facts. No need for anyone to be over sensitive about it all

Reactions: 6
Right so a first time parent sees a car seat that says 9kg or over on the car seat description. They google it abd see it says the same thing on the NHS Website and buy it. They're purposely taking a risk with their child's life?? The information wouldn't be there if it wasn't allowed.. :/ I did it, based on lots of information I saw and was given. He's fine. Not everyone can be a perfect parent the first time and i do think you're shaming mums who do it with that comment...
You don’t need to google very hard to see it’s safe to rear face. It’s like saying ‘I wanted cot bumpers and the website for the ones that sell them said they were breathable’. Still dangerous.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.