Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#3 Thread suggestion

Breastfeeding bore moans she’s up all night, she’s only famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘Breast feeding break’ 🤣 Swear she mentions it on purpose. I cringe when I have to mention how I feed but when it comes up I really hate that people might think I’m mentioning it like she does 🤣

Reactions: 4
Imagine if she had an actual full time job like alot off other mums. She has the luxury off being able to have her baby at "work".

Reactions: 6
All the D list celebs are always busy with meetings and calls 🙄 they probably own the company but have everyone else run around doing absolutely everything and then just take a meeting to ok it

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow her.
She’s one of those who has a baby and that’s all they talk about.
No other content unless it’s Roman/breastfeeding or workouts
So boring

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow her.
She’s one of those who has a baby and that’s all they talk about.
No other content unless it’s Roman/breastfeeding or workouts
So boring
Same, I had a baby the same week as her and even I couldnt take her anymore

Must be when you stop filming home workouts or halt a conference call about all your various ads to feed your baby ie: feeding your baby. Just feeding the baby. That’s all it is.
Ahhhhhh and here was me thinking she meant taking a break from breastfeeding and giving him formula - as if she would give him that POISON 😂
Anyway, taking a break to formula feed guys 😘😂

• Haha
Well Lucy you breastfeeding queen, I’m BREASTfeeding my 11 month old and being a tattle troll at the same time 🙃 I also work
38 hours a week for the NHS (you know an actual real full time job) I don’t think I said the word breastfeeding as many times as she does in a day in 11 months 🙄 I get that she’s proud of herself but literally no one gives a flying fart in space about how someone else’s baby is fed, literally no one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
anyone else think her last q and a answer was a dig at Lydia... ‘overcome many obstacles like low milk supply’.... interesting how them two do not seem friendly at all anymore

Reactions: 5
anyone else think her last q and a answer was a dig at Lydia... ‘overcome many obstacles like low milk supply’.... interesting how them two do not seem friendly at all anymore
I was thinking this. I know there has been the pandemic but for ‘best friends’ they barely interact at all! I reckon their different approaches to motherhood may have driven a wedge!!

Reactions: 5
How come in this q and a she is saying how easy and naturally breastfeeding came to her, but anyone that has followed her for the first lot of months she was basically exclusively pumping...I remember her doing a Q&A and someone asked why so much pumping and she said she preferred it?

How come in this q and a she is saying how easy and naturally breastfeeding came to her, but anyone that has followed her for the first lot of months she was basically exclusively pumping...I remember her doing a Q&A and someone asked why so much pumping and she said she preferred it?
She’s also constantly moaning about how tough she’s finding it blah blah blah. PICK A LANE LUCY!

Reactions: 3
But then is also so smug and self important as well!!

Yes and could never do the dream feed as she said she found it too stressful!!! She has a short term memory it seems!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.