Lucy Maughan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy’s Revert Story

so she has been quiet for a while not that I have any thing against anybody reverting to Islam we all know this is just for show and so she can show her face back on TikTok.
Let’s remember the kid thinks she’s Indian and a Bollywood queen.
The kid slated Turkish people..... people who follow Islam.
My days she’s a mess. She needs her internet restricting.

If she has reverted properly I honestly hope it helps her but I can’t help but think this is all for show.

Reactions: 4
Lucy’s Revert Story

so she has been quiet for a while not that I have any thing against anybody reverting to Islam we all know this is just for show and so she can show her face back on TikTok.
Let’s remember the kid thinks she’s Indian and a Bollywood queen.
The kid slated Turkish people..... people who follow Islam.
My days she’s a mess. She needs her internet restricting.

If she has reverted properly I honestly hope it helps her but I can’t help but think this is all for show.
Isn’t it convert not revert 😂as revert would imply that she was Muslim before… she’s a bit of a drip 😂

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it convert not revert 😂as revert would imply that she was Muslim before… she’s a bit of a drip 😂
No it’s revert because all Muslims believe everybody is born Muslim they convert to another religion and revert back to being a Muslim / Islam

Reactions: 5
Wasn't she racist as duck a few ago now she's reverting to Islam? What the actual duck 😂 one minute she's on my fyp with disco decks shaking her tits now she's wearing Hijabs and praying. I can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl has learning difficulties and other conditions and her sister is clearly sitting back letting her embarrass herself on the internet. She should’ve been took off all social media platforms the first time.

Looks like she’s back on TT.

So as we know she converted to Islam, but her recent videos she was dancing and not wearing a hijab, I don’t think she’s taking it seriously.. she chose to wear a hijab therefore she shouldn’t show her hair, especially on videos, and the dancing she shouldn’t dance where everyone can see.

I just feel like whatever she doing is just for attention.

Reactions: 3
She annoys me, she says she’s converted to Islam and wears a hijab and next thing you know she’s back on Tik Tok dancing around with her hair showing.

she’s insulting the religion, she shouldn’t be dancing in front of cameras like that and if she chose to wear a hijab then she should not show her hair to anyone.

I don’t get her

Looks like she's back, how long before she leaves again 👀

She annoys me, she says she’s converted to Islam and wears a hijab and next thing you know she’s back on Tik Tok dancing around with her hair showing.

she’s insulting the religion, she shouldn’t be dancing in front of cameras like that and if she chose to wear a hijab then she should not show her hair to anyone.

I don’t get her
This is what I thought, isn't she meant to hide her hair? Not entirely sure on the way the religion works but surely wearing a hijab one minute and then showing your hair the next defeats the purpose of having a hijab?

Reactions: 1
This is what I thought, isn't she meant to hide her hair? Not entirely sure on the way the religion works but surely wearing a hijab one minute and then showing your hair the next defeats the purpose of having a hijab?
I think peoples relationships with their hijab is personal. I think some people ease themselves into it and don't really fully commit to start with. Either way I don't believe she's follow Islam. I think she's enjoyed the clothes & culture. Had her whole racist scandal. Was called out for cultural appropriation & has done this for attention.

This is true, but she made a choice and then stopped, I thinnk the same she doesn’t follow Islam it’s about her showing she’s converted to another religion so she’s not racist.

If she has converted to islam she should do
It properly, she can show her hair to her family and friends , she can dance in her own presence.

She’s sadly doing this all for attention and it’s gonna backfire on her

I think peoples relationships with their hijab is personal. I think some people ease themselves into it and don't really fully commit to start with. Either way I don't believe she's follow Islam. I think she's enjoyed the clothes & culture. Had her whole racist scandal. Was called out for cultural appropriation & has done this for attention.

This is true, but she made a choice and then stopped, I thinnk the same she doesn’t follow Islam it’s about her showing she’s converted to another religion so she’s not racist.

If she has converted to islam she should do
It properly, she can show her hair to her family and friends , she can dance in her own presence.

She’s sadly doing this all for attention and it’s gonna backfire on her
When she posted her video she said she has just started wearing it and will hopefully have the courage to wear it all the time soon. There's a married Muslim revert on tiktok and she's spoke about struggling with the hijab & her relationship with it. I think the people who are serious it comes to them in their own time. I'm not sure if it's even a requirement. My friends Muslim and only one of her sisters chooses to wear a Hijab. The other two don't but still follow the religion. Either way we obviously know lucy is just doing this for the sake of it

Ok.......so i've always thought if you wear a hijab you wear it all the time, so when i first see Lucy wearing it i presumed i'd never see her hair again (clearly with her Eid vids she isn't wearing it) So my question is....... is it something you gradually start wearing all the time? I presumed once you start wearing it then that is it! I'm not clued up on this so please don't bite 😬 Very interested to know.

I've always been in 2 minds about Lucy, some videos I'd watch and think shes not that bad actually then more or less instantly afterwards I'd be retracting that statement. Having watched a few of her lives when she was at her most active on Tiktok she seems like a rule, vile individiaul whom has delusions of grandeur and uses her disabilitites as an excuse for her behaviour when shes gets called out for being racist/rude etc, but at the same time shes clearly got some kind or learning disability and her sister or ANYONE close to her should have intervened a lot sooner than they did.

The current reverting to Muslim, as much as I hope isn't her way of trying to sweep the turkish comments under the carpet clearly is. I hope that her sister is taking a little more responsibility and giving more guidance now!

Lucy on her Instagram says she is now married 🤯 she wasn't with him for long, hope she isn't rushing into thighs. Regardless of Lucy's antics as she can be vulnerable
I know I can’t believe this either! How does she not have family/friends to support her into making such rash decisions. It’s just so sad.

Wow I’m very surprised at this wedding. It wasn’t long ago she had a different boyfriend the guy who was a DJ. This seems incredibly rushed. I think she’s a really vulnerable young girl who clearly is looking for love and someone to care for her. I know she lost her mum so she must be trying to find some comfort elsewhere.

I know I can’t believe this either! How does she not have family/friends to support her into making such rash decisions. It’s just so sad.
she has her sister but I suppose even she cannot stop Lucy doing these things. I think without her mum she doesn’t seem to have any stable guidance in life.

Reactions: 3