Lucy Maughan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On his Facebook she’s commented on stuff from 29 weeks ago, so it does seem she reverted for him

I actually feel so sad for her I do hope it’s genuine
Yeah that's how I new. he looks a bit older than her but I guess his beard and facial hair could age him slightly.

Reactions: 2
Lurker ready to pitch in 🙋🏼‍♀️
I’m wondering if it’s the Mohammad she told to f!ck off her lives months ago on TT because he wouldn’t leave her alone? 🤔
If he’s interacted 29 weeks ago on her stuff then she could of gone back to him for validation and to feel wanted? Especially with the mass hate she had.

To “prove” she’s not racist as well?🤷🏼‍♀️
Her mental capacity (or seemingly lack of) concerns me 😕

Reactions: 5
The bloke looks ancient. Why had her sister who allegedly is responsible for her has allowed her to travel to London for a marriage with a stranger? She has the mentality of a child. Everything about this is wrong. I feel like she just wants to be accepted but this is potentially another bad decision.

Reactions: 4
Shes not very nice very racist says shes converted but still racist and her dancing is cringe

Reactions: 3
Whats her actual user? I tried to find her as I really want to nosey and see what she’s all about. Looks interesting from past comments. I found a big account but it’s private. Hope I have the right one!

Reactions: 1
Whats her actual user? I tried to find her as I really want to nosey and see what she’s all about. Looks interesting from past comments. I found a big account but it’s private. Hope I have the right one!
she made her account private I think so you can only see videos if you were already following her. It’s lucymaughan02 She doesn’t really post much anymore and it’s not the content it used to be. It used to be big dramas all the time and her behaviour was not great. She got married and is now Muslim I believe. She just posts lip syncing videos or dancing to Bollywood songs now

Reactions: 3
Its private and i cant work out how to put a ticktok link here to show you i keep trying snd it keeps timing out

she made her account private I think so you can only see videos if you were already following her. It’s lucymaughan02 She doesn’t really post much anymore and it’s not the content it used to be. It used to be big dramas all the time and her behaviour was not great. She got married and is now Muslim I believe. She just posts lip syncing videos or dancing to Bollywood songs now
Cheers. I requested but a few weeks ago and nothing happened so maybe she’s just not about much anymore. Thanks anyway x

Cheers. I requested but a few weeks ago and nothing happened so maybe she’s just not about much anymore. Thanks anyway x
I follow her and she hasn't posted videos in a little while so maybe not using the page x

The bloke looks ancient. Why had her sister who allegedly is responsible for her has allowed her to travel to London for a marriage with a stranger? She has the mentality of a child. Everything about this is wrong. I feel like she just wants to be accepted but this is potentially another bad decision.
Has grooming written all over it

• Sad
My request was accepted after like a month lol but theres nothing recent in there

I forgot all about her and looked her her YouTube hasn't posted for a couple of months but she looks miserable

I forgot all about her and looked her her YouTube hasn't posted for a couple of months but she looks miserable
Shes been on youtube but not much and shes probably done the best thing coming off as it waant doing her any favours hopefully ahe is getting on with her life outside of social media now

Shes been on youtube but not much and shes probably done the best thing coming off as it waant doing her any favours hopefully ahe is getting on with her life outside of social media now
Yeah like I said she hasn't posted for a couple of months and looked miserable in her videos. I can't imagine being married to a man who looks alot older than her is any sort of life. It came out of nowhere.

Yeah like I said she hasn't posted for a couple of months and looked miserable in her videos. I can't imagine being married to a man who looks alot older than her is any sort of life. It came out of nowhere.
Was it arranged marriage or natural love story