Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tt2301

Shes an actual mess. Shouldn't have a platform either. A vile racist and her family ate just as bad because they didn't moniter her. She's a fake DLA claim, poor sod in a wheelchair but bouncing around on her trampoline hitting the health goal? Hahaha. Put the pop down, wash ya hair and brush those god awful yellow plaque ridden teeth. She just needs put down altogether

Reactions: 14

teatalks

VIP Member
I don’t know if any of you seen a tik tok she posted the other day about people approaching her in public? I think she’s deleted it now but basically she was furious people were saying hello to her in public and asking for a picture or asking if she’s Lucy from tik tok. I get where she’s coming from to a certain extent but do people not understand when they have put their whole life on tik tok, someone’s gonna know who they are in public! I don’t think the people were being rude to her I’m pretty sure she told them to stop harassing her or something🤣 She does literally anything for a bit of attention I’m surprised she didn’t love being recognised 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

igiveup

VIP Member
As an Indian woman I am offended by her killing our songs, it’s like who the actual fuck is this woman I find her so offensive to my culture.

I cannot listen to certain Bollywood songs again because of her.

Reactions: 9

igiveup

VIP Member
She really needs to stop with all the Bollywood stuff as an Indian I’m so offended by her.

I felt sorry for her at first but when she claims she’s a desi queen or Bollywood queen it infuriates me, if she loves Indian culture so much she should use her platform for good.

The covid and farmers situation in India is awful and if she calls her self an influencer then she should use her platform for good.

Nope she uses it with her wearing one half a lengha and acting like she’s Indian, do it right lucy.

Reactions: 8
Why am I so glad there’s a thread about her 🤣 honestly this girl is vile, horrible, racist and thinks she’s famous or something! You can just tell her breath smells by looking at her 🤢

Reactions: 8

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Wasn't she racist as fuck a few ago now she's reverting to Islam? What the actual fuck 😂 one minute she's on my fyp with disco decks shaking her tits now she's wearing Hijabs and praying. I can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Fettuccine

There's something not right about it, I don't feel like she's got the mental capacity to rush into a marriage. Never mind everything that's came along with it.

Reactions: 7

LadyLoki

ahhhh least now we know the reasons behind the reverting to islam. I was beginning to think she was going to be the next Shamina Begum with her being so easily lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry after she insulted not only my country, but the people too. Seems she’s back posting

• Heart

Waves89

So much of what she posts is very inappropriate.. I also think she’s extremely rude and plays the victim all the time even though she brings a lot of it on herself!

Fettuccine

She’s a revert to Islam. In communities there is sometimes a large pressure on a new Muslim to marry early in their journey.. I’m really concerned for her. (I know this as I’m a Muslim myself, happy to answer any q’s). She’s vulnerable and I hope to God her family and friends are aware of everything.
We know she's reverted. Only a few months ago she was online saying she finds Turkish, Kurdish, Indian men seedy and disgusting. Then she came back started wearing Indian clothing and calling herself a Bollywood queen. Following that she posted a video on YouTube stating her friends helped guide her towards islam and she was really happy. Now all of a sudden she's married? It doesn't sit right with me. I'm not even Muslim but I have a lot of Muslim friends and I 100% agree with what your saying. I don't think she has reverted or married for honest reasons. She doesn't even use the worst revert she says convert. I think she's either been coerced into it or she's been so desperate for validation and love she's rushed into this. I just find it really hard to understand why someone would want to be with someone who has limited mental capacity and so many additional needs. Yeah of course she deserves love. I just worry that this man is maybe of a sound mind & she'll be easy to control. Without being disrespectful of course

• Heart

teatalks

VIP Member
This girl has learning difficulties and other conditions and her sister is clearly sitting back letting her embarrass herself on the internet. She should’ve been took off all social media platforms the first time.

Reactions: 5
Lucy on her Instagram says she is now married 🤯 she wasn't with him for long, hope she isn't rushing into thighs. Regardless of Lucy's antics as she can be vulnerable
I know I can’t believe this either! How does she not have family/friends to support her into making such rash decisions. It’s just so sad.

KB2611

Isn’t it convert not revert 😂as revert would imply that she was Muslim before… she’s a bit of a drip 😂
No it’s revert because all Muslims believe everybody is born Muslim they convert to another religion and revert back to being a Muslim / Islam

Iv looked on her Facebook. Someone with her surname said they are proud of her on one of the wedding photos. Her family obviously don't care

This is her who she married.
On his Facebook she’s commented on stuff from 29 weeks ago, so it does seem she reverted for him

I actually feel so sad for her I do hope it’s genuine

• Wow