Lucy Maughan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen a thread for this girl. I kinda feel sorry for her but all her content should’ve been supervised from the very start and she wouldn’t have been bullied so relentlessly, although she doesn’t help herself whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
I don’t feel sorry after she insulted not only my country, but the people too. Seems she’s back posting

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t feel sorry after she insulted not only my country, but the people too. Seems she’s back posting
She’s back posting but apparently her sister is now monitoring her account with all comments turned off. She shouldn’t be allowed a platform after what she said and the culture she slandered, it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 5
She said she was on holiday and a Turkish man was coming on to her and being inappropriate and then she said she dislikes all Turkish men and said they’re slimy because of that experience.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been waiting for a thread about her!!! She’s just not a nice person, she’s a racist! And she’s quite annoying too😬 forever on my fyp, she should’ve just said off tiktok

Reactions: 2
As an Indian woman I am offended by her killing our songs, it’s like who the actual duck is this woman I find her so offensive to my culture.

I cannot listen to certain Bollywood songs again because of her.

Reactions: 9
Have you ever watched her and her wandering eye on YouTube it’s a car crash but I can’t help but watch

Reactions: 3
Why am I so glad there’s a thread about her 🤣 honestly this girl is vile, horrible, racist and thinks she’s famous or something! You can just tell her breath smells by looking at her 🤢

Reactions: 8
I’m getting fed up with her trying to act like she’s Indian , I’m Indian and when she sings along or dances to Bollywood songs makes me cringe.

I can’t listen to Indian songs anymore because of her

Reactions: 2
So much of what she posts is very inappropriate.. I also think she’s extremely rude and plays the victim all the time even though she brings a lot of it on herself!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if any of you seen a tik tok she posted the other day about people approaching her in public? I think she’s deleted it now but basically she was furious people were saying hello to her in public and asking for a picture or asking if she’s Lucy from tik tok. I get where she’s coming from to a certain extent but do people not understand when they have put their whole life on tik tok, someone’s gonna know who they are in public! I don’t think the people were being rude to her I’m pretty sure she told them to stop harassing her or something🤣 She does literally anything for a bit of attention I’m surprised she didn’t love being recognised 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to like her, she lives not far from me. But after this whole Turkish comment and the more and more old videos and posts that came about no matter how she addresses this she is a racist. Do I believe she should have had 9288282721 videos made about her? Absolutely not. You don’t address bullying with bullying. But I don’t know how many times her sister has had to salvage her account and fix her crap. She clearly has problems, she has addressed her disabilities numerous times but it winds me up her account has NEVER been monitored prior to this issue.

Reactions: 4