Lucy Maughan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what to make of her getting married, it’s happened very quickly.
I think this could be a green card situation and they’ve taken advantage of her vulnerability.

Reactions: 2
Married? I highly doubt that reverting was a personal decision then. She said some friends influenced her but I can see how this has went so fast it's been down to a man. She's so impressionable and easy to manipulate too that if this isn't for genuine happy reasons she could easily be abused. She spoke about being abused by her last boyfriend.

Reactions: 5
ahhhh least now we know the reasons behind the reverting to islam. I was beginning to think she was going to be the next Shamina Begum with her being so easily lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's something not right about it, I don't feel like she's got the mental capacity to rush into a marriage. Never mind everything that's came along with it.

Reactions: 7
She’s a revert to Islam. In communities there is sometimes a large pressure on a new Muslim to marry early in their journey.. I’m really concerned for her. (I know this as I’m a Muslim myself, happy to answer any q’s). She’s vulnerable and I hope to God her family and friends are aware of everything.

Reactions: 4
She’s a revert to Islam. In communities there is sometimes a large pressure on a new Muslim to marry early in their journey.. I’m really concerned for her. (I know this as I’m a Muslim myself, happy to answer any q’s). She’s vulnerable and I hope to God her family and friends are aware of everything.
We know she's reverted. Only a few months ago she was online saying she finds Turkish, Kurdish, Indian men seedy and disgusting. Then she came back started wearing Indian clothing and calling herself a Bollywood queen. Following that she posted a video on YouTube stating her friends helped guide her towards islam and she was really happy. Now all of a sudden she's married? It doesn't sit right with me. I'm not even Muslim but I have a lot of Muslim friends and I 100% agree with what your saying. I don't think she has reverted or married for honest reasons. She doesn't even use the worst revert she says convert. I think she's either been coerced into it or she's been so desperate for validation and love she's rushed into this. I just find it really hard to understand why someone would want to be with someone who has limited mental capacity and so many additional needs. Yeah of course she deserves love. I just worry that this man is maybe of a sound mind & she'll be easy to control. Without being disrespectful of course

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree with other posters, I’m very concerned that she has got married and is so vulnerable. I hope she’s okay and hasn’t gone along with anything because of all the hate she received from the comments she made and to prove she’s not racist. Wonder what her sister and dad think?

We know she's reverted. Only a few months ago she was online saying she finds Turkish, Kurdish, Indian men seedy and disgusting. Then she came back started wearing Indian clothing and calling herself a Bollywood queen. Following that she posted a video on YouTube stating her friends helped guide her towards islam and she was really happy. Now all of a sudden she's married? It doesn't sit right with me. I'm not even Muslim but I have a lot of Muslim friends and I 100% agree with what your saying. I don't think she has reverted or married for honest reasons. She doesn't even use the worst revert she says convert. I think she's either been coerced into it or she's been so desperate for validation and love she's rushed into this. I just find it really hard to understand why someone would want to be with someone who has limited mental capacity and so many additional needs. Yeah of course she deserves love. I just worry that this man is maybe of a sound mind & she'll be easy to control. Without being disrespectful of course
It’s just such a switch so fast 🤔 you’ve summed it up better than I could. I’ve tried to request her but since she’s gone private im just relying on here for updates.
Has she posted pictures of her husband or tagged him at all?

I agree with other posters, I’m very concerned that she has got married and is so vulnerable. I hope she’s okay and hasn’t gone along with anything because of all the hate she received from the comments she made and to prove she’s not racist. Wonder what her sister and dad think?
On her YouTube video when she announced she was now Muslim she said she told her brother and sister and they accepted her but she doesn't know if the rest of her family would.

It’s just such a switch so fast 🤔 you’ve summed it up better than I could. I’ve tried to request her but since she’s gone private im just relying on here for updates.
Has she posted pictures of her husband or tagged him at all?
I tried to say it as respectfully as I could. I don't want to come across the think this man has ill intentions. But I just have a bad feeling about it. I don't follow her on anything either so I don't know

On her YouTube video when she announced she was now Muslim she said she told her brother and sister and they accepted her but she doesn't know if the rest of her family would.

I tried to say it as respectfully as I could. I don't want to come across the think this man has ill intentions. But I just have a bad feeling about it. I don't follow her on anything either so I don't know
For new Muslims, it’s a very vulnerable time anyway as you’re relying on people to provide you with information and you have to decide whether to accept it or explore further. She will be being bombarded with information, and it seems from looking at her channel that she’s not only converted to Islam, she’s wearing South Asian clothing..
If her husband is from London like this tweet claims, I wonder if she would’ve relocated to the city and is living with her in-laws, I read a lot online and I think this is common in the south Asian community.
It really makes me worried for her as changing such a big thing in your life is overwhelming for anyone, let alone learning a new religion in it’s early stages and then straight away becoming married.. suppose we can only sit back and see what becomes.
Really hope the best for her, no bad wishes from me. I don’t think any of us wish bad upon her.. it’s just concerning

Attachments

For new Muslims, it’s a very vulnerable time anyway as you’re relying on people to provide you with information and you have to decide whether to accept it or explore further. She will be being bombarded with information, and it seems from looking at her channel that she’s not only converted to Islam, she’s wearing South Asian clothing..
If her husband is from London like this tweet claims, I wonder if she would’ve relocated to the city and is living with her in-laws, I read a lot online and I think this is common in the south Asian community.
It really makes me worried for her as changing such a big thing in your life is overwhelming for anyone, let alone learning a new religion in it’s early stages and then straight away becoming married.. suppose we can only sit back and see what becomes.
Really hope the best for her, no bad wishes from me. I don’t think any of us wish bad upon her.. it’s just concerning
Looking on her YouTube someone pointed out she reverted to Islam. She didn't become south Asian and they found her wearing the clothes disrespectful. Very weird if she's traveled for an arranged marriage. Why would someone arrange a marriage to a 23 year old white girl who's been a revert for about 3 months. It's weird.

Reactions: 3
No because that doesn't even look like a wedding. According to her YouTube she doesn't wear it full time and was taking time to ajust.

Iv looked on her Facebook. Someone with her surname said they are proud of her on one of the wedding photos. Her family obviously don't care

This is her who she married.
On his Facebook she’s commented on stuff from 29 weeks ago, so it does seem she reverted for him

I actually feel so sad for her I do hope it’s genuine

• Wow
Reactions: 5