Lucy Maughan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes an actual mess. Shouldn't have a platform either. A vile racist and her family ate just as bad because they didn't moniter her. She's a fake DLA claim, poor sod in a wheelchair but bouncing around on her trampoline hitting the health goal? Hahaha. Put the pop down, wash ya hair and brush those god awful yellow plaque ridden teeth. She just needs put down altogether

Reactions: 14
C6EAC765-3378-471E-82A3-155E4A890A66.png
This is just pure cultural appropriation now!! How does this girl get stopped and banned for good

Reactions: 4
She needs to pack it in with all this ā€œBollywoodā€ stuff, itā€™s beyond embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Does she actually have any Indian family or ties? Xx
Doubt it. I think more now than ever she's showing her love for other cultures. I've noticed all of her duets are with other ethnicities. I think she's trying too hard to show 'sHeS nOt RaCiSt'. But we all know she is.

Side note - petition to cancel those bucket hats šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Doubt it. I think more now than ever she's showing her love for other cultures. I've noticed all of her duets are with other ethnicities. I think she's trying too hard to show 'sHeS nOt RaCiSt'. But we all know she is.

Side note - petition to cancel those bucket hats šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£
I just saw a video on fyp where she says she just loves bollywood and is an Indian queen at heart lol

Reactions: 1
She honestly boasts about being famous or having lots of followers but then made a video saying she hates when people recognise her in the street or want pictures with her, yh makes sense

Reactions: 3
She really needs to stop with all the Bollywood stuff as an Indian Iā€™m so offended by her.

I felt sorry for her at first but when she claims sheā€™s a desi queen or Bollywood queen it infuriates me, if she loves Indian culture so much she should use her platform for good.

The covid and farmers situation in India is awful and if she calls her self an influencer then she should use her platform for good.

Nope she uses it with her wearing one half a lengha and acting like sheā€™s Indian, do it right lucy.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™ll be back on tiktok within a week, sheā€™s forever saying sheā€™s coming off there when sheā€™s getting some form of backlash and then pops up again when she thinks people have forgotten!

Reactions: 2
She really needs to stop with all the Bollywood stuff as an Indian Iā€™m so offended by her.

I felt sorry for her at first but when she claims sheā€™s a desi queen or Bollywood queen it infuriates me, if she loves Indian culture so much she should use her platform for good.

The covid and farmers situation in India is awful and if she calls her self an influencer then she should use her platform for good.

Nope she uses it with her wearing one half a lengha and acting like sheā€™s Indian, do it right lucy.
Sheā€™s been tore a new hole all over TikTok someone asked her to comment on this and she said she doesnā€™t feel she can as she isnā€™t involved but has British by birth Indian at heart or some crap in her ig bio. My FYP was literally flooded with the screen shots

Reactions: 3