Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she started therapy in June? There's a massive waiting list in my city like a years waiting list I cant even see one about my ED so how has miss twit face gone to therapy im smelling more BS. Unless and I mean we know she hasn't but unless she has gone private that's all I can think of mental health is at it peek right now so I know she hasn't gone to the doctors and got therapy straight away and a diagnosis

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember when she used to make lashes and called herself a small business 😭🤣😭
Omg yes.. “make” she bought some off Amazon and said she’d made them she got called out by everyone then tried to make some and they came out horrendous pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How has she started therapy in June? There's a massive waiting list in my city like a years waiting list I cant even see one about my ED so how has miss twit face gone to therapy im smelling more BS. Unless and I mean we know she hasn't but unless she has gone private that's all I can think of mental health is at it peek right now so I know she hasn't gone to the doctors and got therapy straight away and a diagnosis
Because she's lying to get attention....again 🙄😒

Reactions: 1
Licey why do you think everybody puts these cringe ass quotes all over their social media? I have never used the phrase “be kind” nor “all body’s are beaut” go get some protein & iron in yourself and your child, give him and yourself a good scrub & quit trying to become TikTok famous as girllll that’s never working out for you you are far too hated
Same. She also goes on about girls support girls, I’ll only support girls who have earned that right 🤣

Omg yes.. “make” she bought some off Amazon and said she’d made them she got called out by everyone then tried to make some and they came out horrendous pmsl
Remember the ones she made, they were so thin and terrible 🤣🤣 I remember making an account to expose her “lash business” and talked about how she never showed her supplies, listed what she should have, a few days later she ends up with lash strips glue and individuals!!!🤣
I also remember finding some that she put on her Etsy from aliexpress that she had claimed to made, same sticker on the packaging with the same number/name on it

Reactions: 3
It’s so funny she must sit on this all day reading everything 😂 blaming poor G on it hahahaha she’s deluded

Reactions: 1
Editing bruises on Leo? Ermm we don’t need to do that now do we Lucy. If I was social services and someone said there edited photos Id be very suspicious as to why she’d say that.. digging yourself a deeper hole

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Editing bruises on Leo? Ermm we don’t need to do that now do we Lucy. If I was social services and someone said there edited photos Id be very suspicious as to why she’d say that.. digging yourself a deeper hole
Who would I take the time to edit bruises onto a photo, you abuse him enough we don’t need to do that it’s clear 😂😂

she changed up quick from not posting due to mentalhealth then her newest video 😂😂

Considering half of her tiktoks used to feature a BRUSIED Leo I can only assume its you editing the bruises onto him Lucy. Because why would your insta and tiktok posts show visible marks?

Reactions: 7
Leo’s forever covered in snot and bruises. Shes incapable of keeping him clean or safe.
Always an excuse too.

Reactions: 2
So her employer is happy with her being on tt and have done a background check 🤔 me thinks not Lucy, do u actually know what a background check is. I’ve seen the email to the council and I can’t wait until your lies are fully exposed you disgusting cretin. Sit there calling people vile names but you don’t like it when the tables turn and you’re being called the same as what u call us. Yet you’re the one taking pictures of other peoples children, yet claim you didn’t see them, whatever. You mum or child weren’t even in the post, that’s another lie. Now bore the duck of no one cares about you, vile racist

So her employer is happy with her being on tt and have done a background check 🤔 me thinks not Lucy, do u actually know what a background check is. I’ve seen the email to the council and I can’t wait until your lies are fully exposed you disgusting cretin. Sit there calling people vile names but you don’t like it when the tables turn and you’re being called the same as what u call us. Yet you’re the one taking pictures of other peoples children, yet claim you didn’t see them, whatever. You mum or child weren’t even in the post, that’s another lie. Now bore the duck of no one cares about you, vile racist
Emails to th council? I must of missed this bit 😂 please elaborate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.