Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy she was on live with last night was talking really badly about her mum and she just giggled and let him 🙃

also the milk video she posted saying she’ll probably run out by tomorrow?? That bottle is still 3/4 full 😂 so much for her child not having bottles

Reactions: 2
View attachment 696422

Shes literally mum shamed plenty of mums?
She mum shamed that young teen mum Kiara with the baby boy oskar I can’t for the life of me remember her second name but she’s famous on TikTok, kiara ended up extremely down & she’s a young teen! Licey was commenting on her posts telling her she should of closed her legs, calling her a slag for having her son young, kiara is a fantastic mum so I think licey was jealous, then another young girl was failed by the system & had her baby taken, licey commented on her posts telling her she’s glad her baby was taken & she should just “end her life” as she has nothing to live for, that’s only two of what I’ve seen! Then licey made a video of how she was sorry but a girl commented on her post earlier about it and licey said she didn’t care so she clearly isn’t sorry, licey is the nastiest most evil woman on TikTok she shames everybody but hates when it’s done to her. Well licey YOU are an anorexic, pale ass sewer rat with a filthy looking child who could seriously do with a good meal and a good scrub!

She mum shamed that young teen mum Kiara with the baby boy oskar I can’t for the life of me remember her second name but she’s famous on TikTok, kiara ended up extremely down & she’s a young teen! Licey was commenting on her posts telling her she should of closed her legs, calling her a hag for having her son young, kiara is a fantastic mum so I think licey was jealous, then another young girl was failed by the system & had her baby taken, licey commented on her posts telling her she’s glad her baby was taken & she should just “end her life” as she has nothing to live for, that’s only two of what I’ve seen! Then licey made a video of how she was sorry but a girl commented on her post earlier about it and licey said she didn’t care so she clearly isn’t sorry, licey is the nastiest most evil woman on TikTok she shames everybody but hates when it’s done to her. Well licey YOU are an anorexic, pale ass sewer rat with a filthy looking child who could seriously do with a good meal and a good scrub!
Slag not hag

She mum shamed that young teen mum Kiara with the baby boy oskar I can’t for the life of me remember her second name but she’s famous on TikTok, kiara ended up extremely down & she’s a young teen! Licey was commenting on her posts telling her she should of closed her legs, calling her a hag for having her son young, kiara is a fantastic mum so I think licey was jealous, then another young girl was failed by the system & had her baby taken, licey commented on her posts telling her she’s glad her baby was taken & she should just “end her life” as she has nothing to live for, that’s only two of what I’ve seen! Then licey made a video of how she was sorry but a girl commented on her post earlier about it and licey said she didn’t care so she clearly isn’t sorry, licey is the nastiest most evil woman on TikTok she shames everybody but hates when it’s done to her. Well licey YOU are an anorexic, pale ass sewer rat with a filthy looking child who could seriously do with a good meal and a good scrub!

Sl@gg not hag

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah what have I missed lol
Someone has basically emailed her content to the council. Think council will have something to do with the nursery she’s supposed to start work at. They did put a screenshot up other day but it was up for a few minutes and disappeared but they did say that they were waiting for emails back to see what was going on

Just seen this comment in thread 3, told them to come to this thread

Attachments

Last edited:
We all know how it's gonna go now (even though she put I'm not pregnant in the description)

Follower : omg are you pregnant?!
Realist : lucy you need to have sex to be pregnant
Lucy :eek:mg I didn't even say the you are so weird it's just a fun video stop being so triggered!

So before this happens no lucy no one is "triggered" by your apparent lack of knowledge about reproduction, how you even had Leo is a surprise but then again you planned that didn't u lol forgot to take the pill a few days eh? Wink wink! Anyway f*ck off lucy and please never reproduce again its bad enough poor Leo is stuck with you!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why does she give us updates on her period? I just find it proper weird. Go to a doctor if you are worried.

Not saying there's anything to be ashamed of with periods and female issues.... I just couldn't imagine updating my status like

'oh its a heavy flow today guys ✌ x'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she give us updates on her period? I just find it proper weird. Go to a doctor if you are worried.

Not saying there's anything to be ashamed of with periods and female issues.... I just couldn't imagine updating my status like

Exactly!! 🤣🤣

Thought the same 🤣

Now waiting for the tictok post stating "let's normalise talking about periods" and calling us period shamers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought the same 🤣

Now waiting for the tictok post stating "let's normalise talking about periods" and calling us period shamers 🤣🤣
Oh I'm expecting this even though I literally say in the post its nothing to be ashamed off 😂 just dont see why strangers on the Internet would care about your period schedule. If they did, I'd be abit creeped out😂😂

Reactions: 4
We all know how it's gonna go now (even though she put I'm not pregnant in the description)

Follower : omg are you pregnant?!
Realist : lucy you need to have sex to be pregnant
Lucy :eek:mg I didn't even say the you are so weird it's just a fun video stop being so triggered!

So before this happens no lucy no one is "triggered" by your apparent lack of knowledge about reproduction, how you even had Leo is a surprise but then again you planned that didn't u lol forgot to take the pill a few days eh? Wink wink! Anyway f*ck off lucy and please never reproduce again its bad enough poor Leo is stuck with you!
I'm pretty sure I saw that exact video uploaded last week too?

Shes horrible. Ive made snother account as she blocked my main.

She stated in another video just a month ago her child was having formula in bottles? Also, milk is used more than most other things - cereal, tea, coffee, baking, pasta sauced etc. Like duh its going to go down fast!
She has said that she buys two formulas everytime she goes shopping "incase" she runs out of milk 🙄 the girls a twit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.