Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay if she does have a job in a nursery she isn’t gonna last. There will be at least one parent who comes across her tiktok/drama. Her hygiene won’t get her far either. I worked in a nursery and we couldn’t post at all about our work on social media yet she’s making tiktoks about her supposed induction. She’s on live the now and her hoody is bogging. Surely she has one clean thing to throw on.

Her eyelashes have fell in her drink and she’s just picking them out rather than making a new one…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We all know she wasn't at any job yesterday 🙄 sat in her minging house itching to post a tt. The girl said she wore jeans to work yet had a skirt on 🙈 now I know some people get change after work but this girl doesn't bath for days so we know she didn't get changed after "work" more lies Lucy lou!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
We all know she wasn't at any job yesterday 🙄 sat in her minging house itching to post a tt. The girl said she wore jeans to work yet had a skirt on 🙈 now I know some people get change after work but this girl doesn't bath for days so we know she didn't get changed after "work" more lies Lucy lou!!!!!!
Did you not see her live lastnight. Someone asked what did you do today and her response was I didn’t do much today then few seconds later she said what did I do today, thought and was like oh haha apart from being at my induction then I’ve done nothing today.considering it’s her dream job she’s soon forgot about her very first day in the nursery. Hole your digging is getting much bigger Lucy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you not see her live lastnight. Someone asked what did you do today and her response was I didn’t do much today then few seconds later she said what did I do today, thought and was like oh haha apart from being at my induction then I’ve done nothing today.considering it’s her dream job she’s soon forgot about her very first day in the nursery. Hole your digging is getting much bigger Lucy
She’s too stupid too keep the lie up

At first I half believed her but now things really aren’t adding up 😂😂😂
Nothing adds up with Lucy, the verbal diarrhoea coming from that girls mouth, I just can’t see how anyone would make up such a lie. Everything she did yday saying she was on a break, it didn’t start until a certain time blah blah blah is pure bullshit. All she was doing is having withdrawals and constantly refreshing tattle. Serious help is need for that girl

Reactions: 4
Would she even get a break if she didn't start until 10 and finished at 2? That's 4 hours. I thought it was only if you worked over 4 hours, I've jusy goggled it 😂
When I worked in a nursery we didn’t even get a break. We got half an hour at lunch when the ratios allowed it and that was it 🤣

Thread name
No more uni bursery but works in a imaginary nursery.
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve never heard of an induction being a month before you start. Every job I’ve worked my induction has been one day and I’ve started either the next day or a few days after.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of an induction being a month before you start. Every job I’ve worked my induction has been one day and I’ve started either the next day or a few days after.
Same because surely the things you learnt and policies ect would be fresh on the brain

A report needs filing ASAP. I’m fed up of giving her chances. It needs to go to Sheffield’s Safeguarding. Someone said it’s there little girl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.