Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s screen recorded and emailed off to a few places. She needs to understand that this isn’t acceptable behaviour.
She’s already associating herself with Ash and her ponce of a boyfriend. She’ll end up losing more then a career.
That Ash needs they poor babies took away so they have a chance at a normal life
She’s now posted this 🙄🙄🙄
i didn’t even see Leo or her mum in that video haha

Reactions: 3
I recorded it off my ipad and made sure it had her TikTok name in, I’ve emailed social services the video and made it clear that my report is not malicious and it is from a place of genuine concern. I’ve mentioned her racism and her compulsive lying, also mentioned the fact that she thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to discuss sex on live on a children’s app.
So have I

Apparently we made Ash leave tik tok?! 🤣🤣 feeling a bit guilty there Ash because people are calling your fella a n*nce?! Not nice when that words thrown around is it??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So have I

Apparently we made Ash leave tik tok?! 🤣🤣 feeling a bit guilty there Ash because people are calling your fella a n*nce?! Not nice when that words thrown around is it??
Oh well, if her kid is “toxic and violent” she needs to obviously pay more attention to him/her it’s for the best, not be on tiktok making pointless videos no one cares about

Reactions: 5
i was gona say i think she does have the job cause i dont actually think she knows what an induction is.Unless she’s done a deep Google search of the timeline of new employment lol.

also if she was “filming leo and her mum” she has constantly said people have been p**dos towards her son and shes not gona post him. Either way she’s in the wrong lol. Safeguarding for the other kids or safeguarding for her own.

i was gona say i think she does have the job cause i dont actually think she knows what an induction is.Unless she’s done a deep Google search of the timeline of new employment lol.

also if she was “filming leo and her mum” she has constantly said people have been p**dos towards her son and shes not gona post him. Either way she’s in the wrong lol. Safeguarding for the other kids or safeguarding for her own.
Defos a google search I’ll be very shocked if she does have this job

What makes you say she has the job

I only thought she did because I couldn’t figure out how she would play it off if she didn’t actually and was lying but now with the start date being in 4-5 weeks it’s got me thinking she’s just hoping people forget about it.

Reactions: 2
just cos she called induction introduction at first then corrected herself.like she defo didnt know what an induction was before or that it was called that or that they existed.idk. Maybe a Google search

i do agree with the start date though. bit weird. ive had inductions like everyone’s said then started work within 2-4 days after. not a whole month. but she did say she was waiting for a character reference from her college tutor? Could she still be waiting for that. no idea.

also lucy i know youll read this and probably use my waiting for character reference excuse as your own🤣🤣🤣🤣 just brainstorming. i don’t want to not believe her cause its a stupid lie as you say and easy to get caught out and shell have to keep up with it forever if this is her career😂😂 maybe im just giving the benefit of the doubt.

a lot of things dont add up i agree. But she is also thick. i think for a place to not call you back until you ring them (if this is real), its not a place you wanna work at anyway.and a place like that probably wouldnt give decent info about the job as they dont seem arsed.ANYWAY this is all IF it is real.

We’ll see anyway she trips over herself daily so somethjng will happen.

Again, p.s. lucy dont use your excuse for not working anymore cause you get sacked/the job isnt real as the place doesnt seem arsed. i can just see her now reading this thread jotting down me giving her the benefit of the doubt and using it as excuses/explanations later on as if its off her own back🤣🤣🤣

just cos she called induction introduction at first then corrected herself.like she defo didnt know what an induction was before or that it was called that or that they existed.idk. Maybe a Google search

i do agree with the start date though. bit weird. ive had inductions like everyone’s said then started work within 2-4 days after. not a whole month. but she did say she was waiting for a character reference from her college tutor? Could she still be waiting for that. no idea.

also lucy i know youll read this and probably use my waiting for character reference excuse as your own🤣🤣🤣🤣 just brainstorming. i don’t want to not believe her cause its a stupid lie as you say and easy to get caught out and shell have to keep up with it forever if this is her career😂😂 maybe im just giving the benefit of the doubt.

a lot of things dont add up i agree. But she is also thick. i think for a place to not call you back until you ring them (if this is real), its not a place you wanna work at anyway.and a place like that probably wouldnt give decent info about the job as they dont seem arsed.ANYWAY this is all IF it is real.

We’ll see anyway she trips over herself daily so somethjng will happen.

Again, p.s. lucy dont use your excuse for not working anymore cause you get sacked/the job isnt real as the place doesnt seem arsed. i can just see her now reading this thread jotting down me giving her the benefit of the doubt and using it as excuses/explanations later on as if its off her own back🤣🤣🤣
She could play it off everyone forgot about the fake boyfriend she didn’t have, she seems to get away with a lot of weird stuff she does 🤨

She could play it off everyone forgot about the fake boyfriend she didn’t have, she seems to get away with a lot of weird stuff she does 🤨
yeah true. I just read the post before mine saying start date so late she might wish people forget. sorry bout that i missed that. That makes complete sense.

tbf i forgot about that “boyfriend” and i was around for that. not sure how she gets away with things. this is a big thing thou considering shes stated shes dropped out of uni,can now work suddenly and her MH is better, and has even dragged leo into it sayig hes going to that nursery while she works. im not sure anyone will forget her flipping from woe is me i cant work im so depressed to 10 minutes later applying for jobs.

WE definitely wont forget it anyway she cant run away from it😂

yeah true. I just read the post before mine saying start date so late she might wish people forget. sorry bout that i missed that. That makes complete sense.

tbf i forgot about that “boyfriend” and i was around for that. not sure how she gets away with things. this is a big thing thou considering shes stated shes dropped out of uni,can now work suddenly and her MH is better, and has even dragged leo into it sayig hes going to that nursery while she works. im not sure anyone will forget her flipping from woe is me i cant work im so depressed to 10 minutes later applying for jobs.

WE definitely wont forget it anyway she cant run away from it😂
Oh definitely! No way they’d give a month before starting and induction days are usually 2 days are they not ? My full family basically work in nursery’s 👀 and she put a video up saying her mum would watch Leo but now he can go to work with her ?

i mean earlier with the post as well its like the racist thing, she couldve apologised and said oh tit i didnt realise it was safeguarding. (She should if she has been studying children and about to work in a nursery but whatever.) instead shes made excuses “she didnt see them”……you didnt see that childs backside right in your camera. you were physically there. you wouod have been looking around and wouldve seen these children. or are you blind. OH WAIT she was probably sat on her phone the whole time so yeah she probably didn’t see them. My bad🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.