Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Chloe that was giving her address out last month too. It’s not a new thing. She’s only just got caught.
She made an account like Lucy has gum disease and dished it out on there. No idea who gave it her though.
She had a spat with ash in 2018 over jake so they’ve always had issues

So she wore black jeans today. Yet she's in her skirt. This is a girl who stays in the same nightie for 8 days in a row. I don't for one second believe she came home from "work" and got changed.

Also lucy, pretty sure your hair should be tied back. Your hair definitely hasn't seen a brush today never mind a bobble..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's sad how her mind works tho. She thinks all her followers like her and actually takes advise from her. How she said she knows her followers missed her cooking vlogs. Like you would never bully a child. The only reason she blames us because she doesn't have a clue you actually is stabbing her back so much. She needs to look closer other than tattle we all have issues with her but not her son. Most of us are parents wouldn't Bully a child. Do you remember that comment she made about a little child looking like a sloth? That has been sent into sheffield council along side with the racist comments
Please have you got the screenshots

What is your tt and no not as of yet I will explain when I messaged you

This is ss 1
Oh wow you really did. Well done you and thank you. She deserves everything she gets, it’s time she finally stopped getting away with the tit she spouts

Oh wow you really did. Well done you and thank you. She deserves everything she gets, it’s time she finally stopped getting away with the tit she spouts
Where’s the ss gone?

Where’s the ss gone?

Where’s the ss gone?

Where’s the ss gone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The whole Ash thing hasnt sat well with me. I never knew about any off that, to be honest my blood is fu*kin boiling.

Both her and Lucy are a different breed to everybody else, their disgraceful excuses of mothers. Both dont deserve their kids, god forbid these scum reproduce again i seriously fear for their childern they have already

Reactions: 4
Lucy chats toffees when she says she ‘can’t’ find these threads, if you google her name it comes up with tattle straight away. I thought all employers did background checks and looked into people’s social media’s? So I made this lovely meme for you, moonfruit x
Hahahaha 😂😂😂😂

The whole Ash thing hasnt sat well with me. I never knew about any off that, to be honest my blood is fu*kin boiling.

Both her and Lucy are a different breed to everybody else, their disgraceful excuses of mothers. Both dont deserve their kids, god forbid these scum reproduce again i seriously fear for their childern they have already
Ash is pregnant again isn't she 🤮

So she blocked me today while she was supposedly ‘at work’ 🤣 I’ve commented on her videos a couple of times but never anything hateful lol, and have a proper account with followers/likes 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s got too much time on her hands 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.