Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she admits she’s in a maisonette. Remember all the times she kept saying no I have a house lol

Reactions: 6
Recap if last thread, lucy was found out to be a racist, we also found out she has lied about abuse, since Leo was born her baby daddy was apparently abusive and druggie and social banned kain for seeing Leo but now they are on speaking tearms ect lucy has been found out on a lot of lies I think that is it if anyone wants to add anything please do so

Reactions: 4
So here we go again lucy no one cares about your birth story lmao we will never stop oh btw she's back to saying she was abused and had many mental health problems ffs she just can't stop

Reactions: 3
So here she is using Caroline flack saying be kind but she is also the problem how many people has she belittled, put down, bullied,how many young mum has she bullied lucy practice what you preach hunny also you have destroyed life's with your lies about abuse you are part of the problem as well your page if full of negative and fakeness you said you joined tt for fun and yo make friends but yet you criticise people 99% of the time... people follow you because you bring drama not because your a nice person because your not!!!! Don't put everyone else down because of your issues.

Reactions: 2
Lucy why do you have dv survivor when you aren't if you really were a dv survivor why you letting your child be near someone that can do that??

I actually wonder what Kaine thinks of her and her DV lies surely he can go social services and tell.them she keeps dragging his name through their and telling lies about him

Just read twit faces Instagram 🙈 I swear the girl hasn't got 1 bleeping brain cell in that head. No social havent let Kaine near his son because he would have to go though checks and prove to social he won't hurt her or Leo and after what she has put about him I doubt they would let him near him they easy. So lucy isn't only a tit cleaner tiktoker she is the shitttest mom ever!!! Letting g her son round not 1 but 2 abusers wow mom of the year award goes to horse face lucy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh Lucy , are you really that dumb 🤦 the thread has been quiet because you haven't been posting dumb tit and not been a hole to people, you start posting dumb tit and tada this thread gets busy again! You are actually addicted to drama , you can go few days with out it then it's like you suddenly crave the attention, then you act the innocent and play the victim.
No one has lied about you , people just have look back on the last 2 threads ( highlighted top right in the blue) to see the truth, screenshots , to prove that you are indeed a attention seeking, bully and liar!
You behave the way you do then delete it thinking it's forgotten about, you hate the fact that you have no control over here , you can't delete your lies here love!

Attachments

Lucy I actually was abused, I don’t sit and brag about I know where he is 24/7 and I don’t sit on TikTok saying he has a big dick like you do😂 I don’t speak to him for safety which is what you should be doing if you have actually Been abused (which I doubt).

you poured water over yourself and blamed him. You check tattle religiously then say you don’t care what ‘haters’ think. We’re purely just showing you why you’re a horrible human being. No ones jealous of you with your horse teeth and your lying tendencies 😂 your bio Says “nice people only” what people who enable your lying and racism? 😂

• Heart
And I've never in my life stated the words 'be kind' , that makes me cringe so much! I work on respect bases I treat people how they behave to others, even with you I've sometimes felt slightly sorry for you for a split second then the next minute you are back to being rude to someone who just asked you a simple question so it quickly goes!
It then reminds me why I don't really like people and why I prefer animals 🤣

Lucy I actually was abused, I don’t sit and brag about I know where he is 24/7 and I don’t sit on TikTok saying he has a big dick like you do😂 I don’t speak to him for safety which is what you should be doing if you have actually Been abused (which I doubt).

you poured water over yourself and blamed him. You check tattle religiously then say you don’t care what ‘haters’ think. We’re purely just showing you why you’re a horrible human being. No ones jealous of you with your horse teeth and your lying tendencies 😂 your bio Says “nice people only” what people who enable your lying and racism? 😂
People who have truly been abused never play the victim ! NEVER , cause in our minds , we play the victim then our abuser has won!

Last edited:
And I've never in my life stated the words 'be kind' , that makes me cringe so much! I work on respect bases I treat people how they behave to others, even with you I've sometimes felt slightly sorry for you for a split second then the next minute you are back to being rude to someone who just asked you a simple question so it quickly goes!
It then reminds me why I don't really like people and why I prefer animals 🤣

People who have truly been abused never play the victim ! NEVER , cause in our minds , we play the victim then our abuser has won!
I don’t even speak of my DV to a lot of people because it makes me appear vulnerable and that’s the last thing survivors want to appear as ever again. Knocks me sick when she posts it everywhere, she’ll try turn being ‘abused’ into a personality trait now like she does with mental health.

• Heart
Guys she “developed many different mental health” so as fans we need to be nice to her
Ffs this is so annoying. She doesnt have mental health everybody does that is literally your brains health. She has mental health issues or mental health condition ffs not just mental health

Reactions: 5
I actually wonder what Kaine thinks of her and her DV lies surely he can go social services and tell.them she keeps dragging his name through their and telling lies about him

Just read twit faces Instagram 🙈 I swear the girl hasn't got 1 bleeping brain cell in that head. No social havent let Kaine near his son because he would have to go though checks and prove to social he won't hurt her or Leo and after what she has put about him I doubt they would let him near him they easy. So lucy isn't only a tit cleaner tiktoker she is the shitttest mom ever!!! Letting g her son round not 1 but 2 abusers wow mom of the year award goes to horse face lucy
It would be him having supervised contact in a contact centre, all contact would he made through social services & due to the extent that she has gone to in lying they would “protect” her so she wouldn’t have contact or be able to see him, but I’m sure what she’s doing is actually slander, he can get her charged

Apparently if we knew her before we wouldn't call her a bad mum or bully her!! Firstly I judge her for what she does now! I can see that her parenting skills are basic at best and I do believe she puts herself first all the time! And secondly ain't no one her bullying her we are just saying what we see and giving our opinions weather they are brutal or not ... Lucy stop blaming everyone else for how much of a tit person you are and for the love of god please sort your fringe out!!

Reactions: 1
Keep coming back lucy you’re the one making yourself ill by being obsessed with tattle. Get off tik tok and get out with Leo. When/if you start your job you need to realise that you can’t be on tt making the tit you do. As for blocking you why should we you don’t phase us, your the pansy that can’t the tit from trolls and forever have to block. You also need to realise that people Defending you I’d say 99% of them are actually laughing at you.

Apparently if we knew her before we wouldn't call her a bad mum or bully her!! Firstly I judge her for what she does now! I can see that her parenting skills are basic at best and I do believe she puts herself first all the time! And secondly ain't no one her bullying her we are just saying what we see and giving our opinions weather they are brutal or not ... Lucy stop blaming everyone else for how much of a tit person you are and for the love of god please sort your fringe out!!
I agree I don’t see any bullying, it’s just opinions that she doesn’t like. She’s a very selfish girl, yes girl. She’s no women as she’s not matured at all. She only has content aswell because of tattle.

Lucy you say we’re obsessed but every single video is about us 😂 you can act unbothered all you like but we know we’re getting under your skin 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.