Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now saying you shouldn’t just throw that word around because it’s a serious accusation but wasn’t she calling us that word a few days ago?? Lmao double standards girl
Really ? 🤦🤣 Her and ash are constantly throwing that word about but Ponce with a n instead of a p, it has the exact same meaning! Just have to look back at the other 2 threads and they're is plenty of screenshots of them calling people it.
I can't stand either word and would never use them, obviously I don't think she's a p word and that word shouldn't be used , but she does need to be mindful when taking pictures and other people's children are about especially in swimming costumes.

Reactions: 1
Really ? 🤦🤣 Her and ash are constantly throwing that word about but Ponce with a n instead of a p, it has the exact same meaning! Just have to look back at the other 2 threads and they're is plenty of screenshots of them calling people it.
I can't stand either word and would never use them, obviously I don't think she's a p word and that word shouldn't be used , but she does need to be mindful when taking pictures and other people's children are about especially in swimming costumes.
I agree with you 100%. If someone started filming my child anytime let alone in a swimming costume I would go crazy at them. You’d think she’d know this considering she has a child and “works at a nursery” can’t deal with this silly girl

Apparently does read here but constantly making videos about things we talk about??? Same with Ash when we said about her stopping the dad seeing her child, she posted in their mum group about it. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree with you 100%. If someone started filming my child anytime let alone in a swimming costume I would go crazy at them. You’d think she’d know this considering she has a child and “works at a nursery” can’t deal with this silly girl

Apparently does read here but constantly making videos about things we talk about??? Same with Ash when we said about her stopping the dad seeing her child, she posted in their mum group about it. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Wth is she wearing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Okayyyyyy just a quick question…. How long does she want to wear that minging skirt for 😂😂😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wth is she wearing 😂😂😂
I was about to say the same thing. Her clothes never go together but she will say her style is unique 😂
There's loads of styles I don't like on myself but can appreciate they look good on others but not hers. Sick of her saying doesn't wear dirty clothes as she has a washing machine. 95% of her clothes are filthy

Why the hell does she still give him all baby foods and milk
Coz she’s a muppet. Give him normal yogurts help with his development, no not Lucy let’s keep him as a baby. Yes everyone parents different but I’m sorry he needs proper food not baby food

Coz she’s a muppet. Give him normal yogurts help with his development, no not Lucy let’s keep him as a baby. Yes everyone parents different but I’m sorry he needs proper food not baby food
Apparently he’s a fussy eater, more like she doesn’t give him any other options. Like meat she’s choosing for him to be veggie, she has stated that for all we know he could be allergic to meat but she should at least try him on some meat let him decide when he’s old enough if he wants to be veggie.

Anyone making a new thread? I’ve tried but it’s not working for me. Pls if anyone does post what it is so we can find it

Apparently he’s a fussy eater, more like she doesn’t give him any other options. Like meat she’s choosing for him to be veggie, she has stated that for all we know he could be allergic to meat but she should at least try him on some meat let him decide when he’s old enough if he wants to be veggie.

Anyone making a new thread? I’ve tried but it’s not working for me. Pls if anyone does post what it is so we can find it
Yeah let us know what it’s called 👌🏻

Licey I know you read this so I’ll just say this here, please stop the “I’ve raised my son alone for two years” let’s be real .. you absolutely haven’t. You just haven’t raised him with his dad, you have the help from your mum, try raising a child completely alone and you’d fold. You can just about cope and are constantly palming him off to your mums whenever you get the chance.
Ps eat some fecking protein you can literally see the bones in your legs and arms. Also you need some iron in your diet as you look severely anemic. You’re pale as fook and the excuse “I’m ginger” is pathetic, my half sister is full blown ginger but actually goes out so doesn’t look like she’s just been dragged out of a coffin and brought back to life. Your poor son is going to seriously end up bullied if you don’t start caring for him properly

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't have a clue how to start a new thread, anyone able to do it ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.