Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it's bipolar she has not PND, goes from one extreme to the other
Her and Ash are a like maybe that bpd? I can't stand them Ash needs to focus on the kids she got same with lucy she wants a another kid but can't take care of her son she does have both wackjobs really

Now she's deleted everything on there! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 2 videos that's all hahaha
She thinks people will just forget the tit she caused but apparently police and social have been called on lucy for death threats on krystal and putting Leo at risk

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the death threats is there proof what did she say
I havent seen anything even on that krystals it's not on there but then again it's karma for Lucy as she goes off her head when she hears stuff that isn't true or doesn't have facts so maybe she will learn to keep it shut before trying to start a hate campaign on some poor girl

Reactions: 2
Like many others I first started commenting on her videos as I felt bad for her yet she jumped down my throat when I didn't agree with her opinion. I didn't judge her opinion just voiced mine.
I once saw her live where someone asked if she would consider going vegan. She replied saying never as vegans are weird people. If we called her weird for her dress sense or food habits then we are apparantly bullies.
It's not even about looks with her, she could clean that up if she put abit effort on. It's her ugly personality and lies people don't like. She wouldn't get half as much hate if she was actually a nice person

Reactions: 6
I used to actually defend Lucy against the comments. I used to feel like because she’s thick as tit people take advantage. But no. She’s just nasty. Regardless of how you feel about Krystal, she does not deserve death threats etc. Lucy will sit there and cry about comments and then say far worse things to others. It’s simply disgusting. I really don’t think she’s all there. To me, she is incapable of being a good parent. 0 knowledge of dangers to her son and continually puts Leo in danger. You can’t just make a post saying ‘I’m a fantastic mom and I’m proud of myself’ when you’ve not done a single thing to help that little boy. He should remain with his grandmother permanently. Lucy I’m done defending you.

Reactions: 8
I once offered her advice because she wanted to swap Leo’s bedtime bottle for a cup and she gave me nothing but attitude, when I retaliated and told her to wind her neck in and not try embarass me online she switched and gave it.. “Why are you being nasty? I thought you were nice 🥺

Mateeeeee she’s a twit honestly fully knows how to switch the narrative.

I used to actually defend Lucy against the comments. I used to feel like because she’s thick as tit people take advantage. But no. She’s just nasty. Regardless of how you feel about Krystal, she does not deserve death threats etc. Lucy will sit there and cry about comments and then say far worse things to others. It’s simply disgusting. I really don’t think she’s all there. To me, she is incapable of being a good parent. 0 knowledge of dangers to her son and continually puts Leo in danger. You can’t just make a post saying ‘I’m a fantastic mom and I’m proud of myself’ when you’ve not done a single thing to help that little boy. He should remain with his grandmother permanently. Lucy I’m done defending you.
The constant saying she's a good mum is to try and convince herself that. That poor little boy is left in front of a TV or tablet all day long while she lies festering in bed. She ignores him and pushes him away if he dares to interupt her when she is on a live. He looks malnourished and his teeth are heading in the same direction as hers.

The constant saying she's a good mum is to try and convince herself that. That poor little boy is left in front of a TV or tablet all day long while she lies festering in bed. She ignores him and pushes him away if he dares to interupt her when she is on a live. He looks malnourished and his teeth are heading in the same direction as hers.
Literally. She says he has paints & crafts. That’s bull. Tablet 24/7 or the telly shoved in his face.

Reactions: 1
I love how she makes videos saying people are jealous of her. Legit no one in their right mind would be jealous of that scruff. Fresh out of Jeremy Kyle. Who’s looking after the child today? Certainly not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she makes videos saying people are jealous of her. Legit no one in their right mind would be jealous of that scruff. Fresh out of Jeremy Kyle. Who’s looking after the child today? Certainly not her.
Does she ever look after him? Poor kid hasn’t got a hope in hell.
On her private Leo account it’s mainly footage her mum has took cause she actually plays with him. Lucy is incapable.

Reactions: 2
Thought she didn’t want any negativity on her posts, yet she’s sat there stick that furry tongue out sticking her fingers up 😂, Lucy I am 100% not jealous of you, I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than look/act like you. Go get a bath in bleach please

Don’t give a flying duck about followers, rather keep my personal life private. Think Geraldine 20jobs got him today and last night. Lucy’s had her break that she’s entitled to, pity she didn’t use the time to have a bath and brush her teeth 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes seriously deluded if she thinks we're jealous! How can you be jealous of a dirty scuff who doesn't look after her kid

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.