Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her symptoms of ‘PND’ can also be caused from exhaustion lol.

she has like 2 hours sleep a night and wonders why she finds parenting hard lol.
Maybe I would understand if she didn’t do all of those things 😂 help yourself Lucy, sort your lifestyle out instead of blaming it on depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe what I am witnessing on tt today, she has been uploading videos ‘crying’ about how much the trolling and bullies get to her etc (I almost felt sorry for her) and then someone else comes forward with evidence that LUCY has been bullying her. She has now publicly apologised for this but would she, had she not of been exposed? To me this just seems to be a last desperate attempt to make herself seem like a ‘good’ person, something she so badly wants/claims to be. LUCY I don’t agree with some of the hate comments you get especially regarding your son. But you are JUST as bad if not WORSE than the people you claim to bully and troll you. You post videos on your experience with this whilst, YOU do the exact same. At this point I don’t feel sorry for you at all. Only person I feel sorry for is your son, who’s being exposed to this drama for a life and chip dinners 6 days a week. I mean you can say those meals are just for ‘you’ but what single person cooks themselves a whole roast and apple pie every Sunday, then makes their child something completely separately? Am I missing something…how do you afford it? Also You claim you can barely get up most mornings,to do the bare minimum, like get dressed and brush your hair cause of depression but now your cooking 2 separate 5 course meals for you and your son. 😂 Please… Give up tt already and sort your sorry self out. Your whole life’s one massive mess and your sharing the whole tit show for thousands to see. Please stop it’s embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That sorry post it's all for a pat on the back from people and to say how nice and grown up she is. She shouldn't have said anything in the first place of she knows how it makes her feel, apparently she said it because the person was a tit mum and so that was allowed.
Sorry Lucy if your 'mental health you know' is as bad as you are making out then don't do things to others that apparently make you struggle.
When my depression is really bad I don't even look at my phone, know its totally different for others but I literally cannot bring myself to get out of bed and open the curtains let alone post tonnes of pishy videos on an app (I've no kids before I'm called a bad mum)

I can’t believe what I am witnessing on tt today, she has been uploading videos ‘crying’ about how much the trolling and bullies get to her etc (I almost felt sorry for her) and then someone else comes forward with evidence that LUCY has been bullying her. She has now publicly apologised for this but would she, had she not of been exposed? To me this just seems to be a last desperate attempt to make herself seem like a ‘good’ person, something she so badly wants/claims to be. LUCY I don’t agree with some of the hate comments you get especially regarding your son. But you are JUST as bad if not WORSE than the people you claim to bully and troll you. You post videos on your experience with this whilst, YOU do the exact same. At this point I don’t feel sorry for you at all. Only person I feel sorry for is your son, who’s being exposed to this drama for a life and chip dinners 6 days a week. I mean you can say those meals are just for ‘you’ but what single person cooks themselves a whole roast and apple pie every Sunday, then makes their child something completely separately? Am I missing something…how do you afford it? Also You claim you can barely get up most mornings,to do the bare minimum, like get dressed and brush your hair cause of depression but now your cooking 2 separate 5 course meals for you and your son. 😂 Please… Give up tt already and sort your sorry self out. Your whole life’s one massive mess and your sharing the whole tit show for thousands to see. Please stop it’s embarrassing.
Won’t last long there will be some more drama involving Lucy. Don’t give her long before she’s being rude to people who’s just trying to give advise. Always will be a wrongun that one

Probably her mum she's had every job in the world
See you also comment on emmawills post I saw this comment on there 😂

Reactions: 4
She already has been rude to someone today and all the said was "no hate but do you cook rice and stir fry instead of just all potato with your meals" and she flipped her lid

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She already has been rude to someone today and all the said was "no hate but do you cook rice and stir fry instead of just all potato with your meals" and she flipped her lid
Have you noticed how most comments start with no hate coz the person commenting knows full well shes gonna kick off like a muppet she is

Reactions: 6
She hasn't even personally apologise to the girl herself its all a poor me act she loves people telling her how good of a mom she is

Reactions: 1
That sorry post is all bullshit. It’s because she’s getting backlash and she didn’t think anyone from here would see her vile comments, she’s old enough to know not to comment on something before she had evidence and facts. Like the times people have accused her of stuff and she asks for proof? Hypocritical witch

I hate how she bleeping attention seeks after she’s done something wrong, take responsibility for it instead of looking for sympathy. Saying all the drama is making you ill is pure attention seeking. Apologise without doing that

Also why she saying Leo goes away every two weeks? Been at Geraldines twice this week and probably go again next week.

Reactions: 4
As Leo’s not there’s she’s got time to have a bath and sort her smelly looking self out, change that top for a start 🤢 wash her hair and brush those teeth/tongue

• Haha
I saw that. She's so rude

As Leo’s not there’s she’s got time to have a bath and sort her smelly looking self out, change that top for a start 🤢 wash her hair and brush those teeth/tongue
She looks like she stinks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.