Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy loo xo don’t be calling other people attention seekers when you had an whole account of sharing screenshots from this thread 😭😂you literal are the biggest attention seeker I’ve met x

Now go sort your life out x

Reactions: 5
Lucy really can't hold her own can she ? She always to tag one of little arse lickers to argue with her 🤣 , obviously Ash doesn't want to get involved with her dramas anymore so she's got a new arse buddy, wonder how long this one will last , I give it a week until she realises that she's getting dragged down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we all report lucyannmariexx
Put harassment & bullying. She’s absolutely riling me up. Stupid cow.

Lucy really can't hold her own can she ? She always to tag one of little arse lickers to argue with her 🤣 , obviously Ash doesn't want to get involved with her dramas anymore so she's got a new arse buddy, wonder how long this one will last , I give it a week until she realises that she's getting dragged down 🤣
Literally!!! Proper bunch of cretins!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I reported her for that and typed in the girl she was harassing last night😂

Also why is she always correcting peoples spelling, like you’re*. Who actually gives a fuckkkkkk

Reactions: 1
Because she’s got no actual argument and can’t fight her corner because people are right in what they say about her/to her. So, she tries to question their intelligence by correcting them on spelling and punctuality.

My phone autocorrected the name “Alix” to the word “Skid” the other day. I don’t think people’s mistakes are done on purpose lucy lou my love.

Lucy isn't quitting uni, she's failing her course and that's why she's leaving as she knows she won't get the grades for the second year. She posted ages ago from her tutor and on one assignment she got 33%. Her leaving uni isn't her choice. She has NO choice cause she doesn't wanna put in the work she wanted an excuse to not have to go out and earn money

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Probably because one had over 130 comments when I saw it earlier but didn’t bother reading

I assume the crocodile tears are so people will say oh poor you, hope your okay and divert from the fact she's been mum shaming when she does nothing but moan about others doing it to her

I assume the crocodile tears are so people will say oh poor you, hope your okay and divert from the fact she's been mum shaming when she does nothing but moan about others doing it to her
She's always the victim isn't she. The girl is seriously unstable and needs help. Geraldine needs to stop enabling this behaviour too

Reactions: 3
Baffles me, one minute she doesn't care what we say then next minute cries about it 😂

She just blocked me. She can't handle the truth. Crying about getting bullied and yet she was doing the bullying.

Lucy stop attention seeking get a grip just because people are seeing you for what you are which is an unstable bully now you want people to feel sorry for you! Ain't working hun

Last edited:
Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, you need to grow the f**k up and step away from Tik Tok. You clearly aren't mature or mentally stable enough for social media. Go clean your shithole house, brush your teeth and do something with your kids hair. People say he looks like Pennywise because he does. Stop with the pity party because you aren't as innocent as you make out.

She's now deleting any comments telling her to come off Tik Tok. It's all for attention

Last edited:
  • Haha
My dog can fake cry better tears than her fml - quick run to tt for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.