Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belle9313

66F83BA2-1C47-491D-BDCA-B272D0AE3400.jpeg

I defiantly don’t want to be you. I think I’ll stick to my life. In my nice clean home, with my child, going to work everyday providing for both of us, looking after myself physically and mentally and taking good care of my child. Where i don’t rely on people from TT to reassure me that I’m a good mum because I already know it. I don’t need to show off my food shops because I think that makes me a good parent and where I am able to do basic tasks, like successfully make a box kit of chocolate cupcakes, that don’t look like lumps of dog shit shoved in a paper cases, cheers but l think my life is defiantly the better option. Yours is just something to watch whilst I take a shit when I get home from work 👍 🤣

Reactions: 13
Not her saying she loves chinese food so she can’t be racist and then naming the two least chinese things on the menu. Veggie spring rolls and Poppadoms that are from the chuffin Indian takeaway!!! 😂😂

Lucy mate come on surely that video was satire

• Haha
Reactions: 11

wonderland23

VILE CREATURE😡😡😡 cry abuse saying Kane has changed he was a druggie and there is such things as rehab then went on to say maybe he wasn't allowed to see Leo because of mental health and said who knows!!!! Lying that your mum abuses you. Lucy how freaking dare you😡😡😡 you don't know what it's like to be abused. Try having nightmares when you wake up in so much fear it takes you right back to a bad place! Try not being able to trust anyone to go near you!! Who have no idea what it's like to be ABUSED!! Do you know what abuse does to a person? It takes away a life a person once had. Abuse is no joke you vile human your a dirty little tramp!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Belle9313

The last few days she had been quiet on her page hence why it was also quiet on here. She wasn’t posting attention seeking shit because she was apparently unwell. But now - every single post is directed at ‘trolls’ cause she can’t help herself at all. She’s deluded. She’s literally off her head. The fact she thinks this is ‘fan behaviour, jealously and everyone’s obsessed’ proves my point. She’s not okay. I really don’t think it was a good idea to house her alone with her child. She is unwell. And needed to be put in a mother and baby unit so she can be watched over and supported. I don’t think she would intentionally harm him. I just don’t think she’s all there mentally and could accidentally put him in harms way is what I mean. Because she doesn’t have the slightest clue what she’s doing. I wouldn’t leave her in charge of my hamster. A kid? No chance. She needs support and parenting classes ASAP

• Heart

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
The duggee cupcakes have killed me off. She’s baked them with the icing and edible paper on. Lucy, you ice them after!!! When they’re cooked and cooled?

Jesus on a bicycle.

• Haha

seahorseyellow93

I’ve sent this:

Good Evening,
It has been brought to my attention that one of your students has been using racial slurs online. Wikipedia states the definition of hate speech is

"public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation".

I strongly believe this screenshot proves that Lucy Carmody is displaying hate speech on social media (specifically Facebook). I’m certain that as a university this is not the kind of behaviour you want your students to display.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Nellie_J

This page was my daily read, it was my morning newspaper. Can we start BRINGING THE TEA PLEASE. I’m bored!🤭🤣😂

• Haha

Belle9313

It would be lovely if she did get the job. It might get her off posting on social media so much and feel like she actually has some meaning in her life and start getting her into a proper routine & adult life. Although she should really already have that considering she has a baby. One thing I will point out though. She won’t be able to post the kind of content she does anymore and if anything they will want all her social media to be private. Parents do stalk you. Parents will try to add you. Especially nursery parents, the relationships you build there are completely different than what you have with teachers at schools. I never personally liked having the children’s parents adding me but my work friends did. Our boss didn’t like it but they did it secretly l. I have nothing to hide. But I like to keep personal life and work life completely separate . I don’t think she’ll sacrifice her social media for it and especially not if it means she has to actually earn her money 🤣

Belle9313

She’s obviously been crying quite a lot, For her eyes to be that red and sore looking. She said she was upset this morning (but that’s clearly from all-day crying) she said everything happens for a reason and she’ll be okay. But if you don’t want to actually tell people what’s wrong (which is fair enough, she doesn’t have to) why would you upload videos of yourself visibly upset? She clearly wants everyone to see. When I don’t want people to know I’m upset or the reasons. I cry in private. It’s hard to see people upset and it does make me feel for her but at the same time. This isn’t a case of an innocent person getting bullied online. It’s someone that causes dramas, says nasty things and behaves awfully with the intent to get reactions for her content, she gives just as good as she gets and I need to remember that.

Starfishxo

If she wants to work in a pre school or nursery there’s literally no need, she has childcare quals from college and can go straight into one. All she needs to do is apply for as many jobs or apprenticeships as she can, jobs would be better because more money etc and might have a nursery on site for Leo too? Like the only reason she would be at uni is to carry on not working as long as she possibly can, but seriously? Unless your mental illness is crippling to the point you can’t control your moods, like they’re changing every few mins or hours, you have paranoia and can’t leave the house, severe anxiety you have panic attacks anywhere, there is no excuse. She is not scared to leave the house by herself as proven with the amount of buses she’s been on recently and going to town alone, then going code around 100s of people, the list goes on. I hve sympathy for people who actually want to work but can’t because their mental health is that bad. I will never have sympathy for her after knowing how much she lied and drags it out. Lots of people have anxious tendencies when they don’t go out the house in a while Lucy, doesn’t mean you can’t work 🙄

Nellie_J

I haven’t been on in a few days AS I HAVE A LIFE LOOPY LUCY. And also because my son was born prematurely and is currently in nicu. But I just wanted to say a few things ..

Lucy you’re a scruff your child is on the road to be bullied because of you.
You can just see by looking at you that you smell like rotting fish.
if I was to see you in public I absolutely would say this to your face as you are nothing but a lanky little bitch who doesn’t scare anybody.
I have a serious question.. do you only own one bra?? I am more than happy to provide you with a couple more? I’ll happily buy and send them.
And as for kain he made a MAJOR upgrade! His girlfriend is absolutely stunning and how he ever went near you is mind blowing! He’s actually pretty good looking!
Although I would absolutely be requesting a paternity test as I strongly believe Leo is not kains.
And last of all .. don’t make me snatch up your baby dad and make you the irrelevant baby mama 😏

MO2

In all honesty the hate she gets would take a toll on anyone, sometimes the comments can be taken a tad too far. But I struggle to feel sorry for her when she has lied about the most horrific things. She also insults everyones intelligence when she tries to deny her lies when there's proof.

There's so much proof of her saying her mother and kaine are abusive. Then there's so much proof of her leaving her child in these 'abusers care' and then denying it. Theres proof her uni,work (basically life) just doesn't add up because her story changes all the time. Even her pregancy scare made no sense because what she was posting publicly didnt add up to her private messages (someone leaked there messages)

I truly believe she needs to sit down and come clean and start fresh. Unfortunately I think she's so far deep into the lies she's going to carry on changing her story and lying to cover up the old lies.

Its very sad because one day, somebody is going to get every piece of evidence together and they are going to expose her. She's going to go viral and it will damage her entire life.

Before that happens I believe she still has time to fix this. Just apologise to victims of abuse for lying about abuse, admit you've made ALOT if mistakes, prove you are getting help with your lying issues, heigine budgeting and parenting (so people know leo will be okay) and then move on with your life with no social media.

wonderland23

She blocked me as well calls everyone snowflakes but she can't handle the truth so will say it here since you read this. You are a bad parent what you are doing to that little boy is stopping him from having a bright future! You are a selfish little girl who can't face reality that you need help. You call abuse and that is a vile thing to do. You go on and say you are with your son and feed him ect but you do the bare minimum for that child! You care more about yourself than him. Look at his room that is wrong. Let's get one thing clear I am not jealous of you I feel sorry for you but more so I feel sorry for your little boy. I put my children first before anything. I work hard to give my children what they need and want by working hard. My children are well fed and cleaned every single day. You are lucky you can spend so much time with your child because you rely on benefits some of us don't have a choice but to work hard. My children will see working hard gets you places in life. I wish I could spend every minute with my children but my job as their mother is to provide for them so they know sitting on your lazy backside is not going to give them a life they want. No one wants to be you because your a vile human and a bad mum I don't give the word bad very lightly but watching you and seeing Leo suffer its disgusting. I came from nothing and struggled in life and I knew I needed it to change. I had my child at 16 and like you I was on benefits and struggled with pnd but when you have a child you have to make changes that's what parents do. You are a scrounger and give people who really can't work a bad name. One minute you can't work because of how severe you have pnd but next you can. Facts lucy your a compulsive liar and you need help