Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, you need to grow the f**k up and step away from Tik Tok. You clearly aren't mature or mentally stable enough for social media. Go clean your shithole house, brush your teeth and do something with your kids hair. People say he looks like Pennywise because he does. Stop with the pity party because you aren't as innocent as you make out.

She's now deleting any comments telling her to come off Tik Tok. It's all for attention
I don’t like being nasty about kids but yesss it’s pennywise, I can so see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me neither but she needs to start taking more care with his appearance or he is going to be bullied at school just like she was
He’s actually got gorgeous hair with them curls but there not being looked after properly. Needs some serum of some sort in them so not so frizzy

Reactions: 5
Ffs she’s done a year 6 drama crying performance so people feel sorry for her. I was 100% on her side until she started being nasty to me when I tried to help her. If you’re on a big platform you’ll get criticised. Look at all the other big names on here that get the same. If you’re a tit mum and putting tit all over tiktok then expect people to call you out on it. She needs to grow up im getting so sick and tired of this victim mentality.

I think so too, loads of her comments say like 6/7 hours ago. If she went to sleep at 5 no way she’s getting up at 6 for Leo like she says, probably keeps his door closed and forces him to stay in there while she sleeps
He has a gate on his bedroom door, she defo does that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well Lucy should of done drama at uni cause she would of passed it with flying colours after today's performance! 🤣 So she spends the night bullying a teen mum that's going through hell, was absolutely vile then crys and plays the victim! narcissistic behaviour at its finest.

Reactions: 4
Well Lucy should of done drama at uni cause she would of passed it with flying colours after today's performance! 🤣 So she spends the night bullying a teen mum that's going through hell, was absolutely vile then crys and plays the victim! narcissistic behaviour at its finest.
She is a narcissist. She really does need help

Reactions: 3
Go have a look at krystalpiesse78 tictok profile, she's posted loads of stuff, she's had death threats of Lucy and all sorts , her Facebook has had to be closed down, I hope she's gone to the police and gets Lucy done.

There you go

Attachments

• Wow
Her Latest post is bullshit, more like she blocked them. That’s what the exact same post she did with me last year saying I blocked her yet she blocked me coz she couldn’t handle the truth. I smell bullshit Lucy. Look at you crying about us ‘bullies’ yet your sat there tagging your next Brown noser and being vile to other. Grow the duck up lucy coz karmas a witch and that karma train is on its way round to you…Choo choo

Reactions: 1
Made a comment to this girl once trying to be helpful and all I got was abuse. Someone is gona end up giving her a good slap

• Heart
Made a comment to this girl once trying to be helpful and all I got was abuse. Someone is gona end up giving her a good slap
They wanna hurry up 😂. Weird one this one she asks for advise give it and then she argues back with you

I'm sorry but how can she post a tt fake crying blaming trolls for her duck ups. After what she just done to that poor lass. How are people still falling for her tit. She's a vile person who is so immature she's meant to be a mum but she is putting that boy at risk with her behaviour someone is going to end up slapping her and Leo is being raised about this

Lucy, PLEASEEEEEEE stop saying you have mental health. You don’t have mental health. You have mental health issues, or you have mental health problems or you have anxiety, depression etc. No wonder you couldn’t complete a foundation degree.

Reactions: 8
Lucy, PLEASEEEEEEE stop saying you have mental health. You don’t have mental health. You have mental health issues, or you have mental health problems or you have anxiety, depression etc. No wonder you couldn’t complete a foundation degree.
Omg this bugs me so much I’m glad someone said it lol

So here’s her what 7th 8th 9th (lost count) post about how she doesn’t care about us ‘bullies’ and how she’s a good mum and that’s she gonna live her life the way she wants. 👏👏👏 she says she doesn’t need to explain herself to anyone yet posting for attention. Advise Lucy, go out get a job stay of social media because you have an addiction, and it’s not healthy. As for saying it’s all lies what people say about you, I believe the people on here over you because I have watched you lie and lie all over again because you are a compulsive lier. The things you have accused people of yet are disgusting, seriously you need help girl

Reactions: 6
She’s got tonsillitis and look
16A66CE9-D4DD-4852-85B3-0609043A0140.jpeg

Note she also said “again” so it’s not the first time 🤣🤣 clean your teeth and tongue dirty bugger

So here’s her what 7th 8th 9th (lost count) post about how she doesn’t care about us ‘bullies’ and how she’s a good mum and that’s she gonna live her life the way she wants. 👏👏👏 she says she doesn’t need to explain herself to anyone yet posting for attention. Advise Lucy, go out get a job stay of social media because you have an addiction, and it’s not healthy. As for saying it’s all lies what people say about you, I believe the people on here over you because I have watched you lie and lie all over again because you are a compulsive lier. The things you have accused people of yet are disgusting, seriously you need help girl

Yes!! She can’t lie forever, she has eventually tripped over every single lie she’s told because we remember 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s got tonsillitis and look View attachment 635565

Note she also said “again” so it’s not the first time 🤣🤣 clean your teeth and tongue dirty bugger

Yes!! She can’t lie forever, she has eventually tripped over every single lie she’s told because we remember 😂
Be ready for a post about how your not a doctor blah blah blah once she’s been on and had a sneaky peek. She needs some sleep she looks like she been on summat, is it tonight she gets her break from Leo

• Haha
She is looking seriously rough all them long nights are catching up with her

How does she know she has tonsillitis?! Has she got a doctor living with her or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.