Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to want to reply to those kind of comments. She's such an entitled witch.

Reactions: 1
Is it me or does crop top guy look like he’s got a bit of camel toe going on in today’s photo?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Quick question....how did you all find this thread? (Other than the OP of course)

I did a search for Lucy Locket Loves reviews

Reactions: 2
Quick question....how did you all find this thread? (Other than the OP of course)

I was on here following another thread, a friend had added me onto the Facebook group and I just though ‘she’s bloody annoying- bet there’s a tattle thread 😂’ and hey presto!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came here after a friend said to me "did you see that tattle site? They're terrible. They're slagging off XXXXX" (a blogger who lives near me and would be on the outskirts of my social circle) so I came for a nosey....

Then hung about the NI bloggers/Instagram discussion pages and then afterwards when I got a "duck this" feeling about instahuns or pages I just searched them on tattle.... Hence finding this when Lucy was moaning and reminding me of Austin Powers...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I found tattle after the Clemmie Hooper drama, and was randomly looking through the various forums before coming across this thread

Ah those bloody scarves are back! I jumped in the LLL bandwagon in the beginning and got those monthly lucky dip boxes she did and the Christmas one included one of those scarves. It’s so cheap and nasty and the box cost £25 I think!

I didn't realise Matt Lucas was moonlighting as a LLL model.
Holy tit....coffee all over my laptop hahahahahahaha

£7.50 wholesale those. Can we guess what her price will be?
I reckon £25

Ah those bloody scarves are back! I jumped in the LLL bandwagon in the beginning and got those monthly lucky dip boxes she did and the Christmas one included one of those scarves. It’s so cheap and nasty and the box cost £25 I think!
What the hell has 'Mama Locket' :sick: done to her hair? Talk about bowl cut

Capture.PNG

This is Mr Matching Crop Top!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think I prefer crop top to crotch shot.
Crotch shot either has photos of him sweaty after working out or his vegetables squashed into another pair of leggings.

Also any guesses what LLL branded items will be next? Commodes? Condoms? Pile cream?

• Haha
Crotch shot either has photos of him sweaty after working out or his vegetables squashed into another pair of leggings.

Also any guesses what LLL branded items will be next? Commodes? Condoms? Pile cream?
pregnancy tests? Christmas baubles? Reusable fanny pads?

• Haha

I think it’s about time for the life story - the autobiography. Will be one drama after another no doubt

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.