Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate times again......

Lucky dip my a***!!! Clearing all the junk that can’t be sold at full price and/or has been previously returned!

Anyway I’m pleased to see she’s risen from her sick bed to announce another rip off scheme to swindle money out of her poor followers in a very limited time frame

Came here to say the same. How long before "we're never doing it again, it's too much hassle and we can't please everyone"?!
Does anyone actually buy this stuff at full price?? I assume not as there’s an offer in nearly all the time to shift it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Desperate times again......

Lucky dip my a***!!! Clearing all the junk that can’t be sold at full price and/or has been previously returned!

Anyway I’m pleased to see she’s risen from her sick bed to announce another rip off scheme to swindle money out of her poor followers in a very limited time frame

Does anyone actually buy this stuff at full price?? I assume not as there’s an offer in nearly all the time to shift it!
New offer every day.

Thread Suggestion: Lucy Locket Loves.... offers

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New offer every day.

Thread Suggestion: Lucy Locket Loves.... offers

😂
Yes! We could start with the announcement, screenshot the enthusiastic comments, the drama, followed a few days later by utter disappointment........

It would be hilarious to track it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she not say she was never doing lucky dips again as people were so ungrateful (I may have freestyled there but that was the gist of her posts)

Reactions: 2
My daughter is away at uni and we chat most nights.

She was saying tonight there's a post about free gifts on LLL page.

She reckoned some posters are tattlers as they're saying the gifts are landfill and a kid's dream 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She reckoned some posters are tattlers as they're saying the gifts are landfill and a kid's dream 🤣🤣
Just saw this and thought the same!

Reactions: 1

Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder

🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

• Haha

what post is it I need to read it 😂😂😂

I've asked to join, I have to see this lol...the joining questions though..."What does being a Locket mean to you?" Ummmm, not being called a bloody Locket!!!

• Haha
I've asked to join, I have to see this lol...the joining questions though..."What does being a Locket mean to you?" Ummmm, not being called a bloody Locket!!!
I didn't answer any of the questions and they still let me in - couldn't bring myself to answer the one about being a Locket 🤢

• Haha
I answers "nothing" to that question and still got accepted on the group 😂😂

• Haha
Again with the unprofessionalism! It blows my mind how people accept this sort of answer from her, and then either apologise for daring to ask a question or thank her profusely like she’s some sort of benevolent saint or angel. I have to leave this group! But it’s like a car crash, I can’t stop watching!
95C585AB-8911-4BD9-A132-25F67B1586B7.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Again with the unprofessionalism! It blows my mind how people accept this sort of answer from her, and then either apologise for daring to ask a question or thank her profusely like she’s some sort of benevolent saint or angel. I have to leave this group! But it’s like a car crash, I can’t stop watching!
She's a nasty entitled witch...there was really no need for that!

Reactions: 3
Again with the unprofessionalism! It blows my mind how people accept this sort of answer from her, and then either apologise for daring to ask a question or thank her profusely like she’s some sort of benevolent saint or angel. I have to leave this group! But it’s like a car crash, I can’t stop watching!View attachment 289999
This is absolutely crazy!!!! How much stress it causes them?! No doubt it’ll be huge stress and she’ll never do it again etc etc etc. Why is that woman thanking her?! You’re thanking someone for taking your money and being rude to you! Are you insane?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.