Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barely even have to wash your leggings? 🤮

There are some seriously low standards around these days!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 287319
Absolutely fine apparently! I’m guessing that as Lucy basically launched this business, she probably sees it as an extension of her own
Ok, with my industry knowledge I know (because I have them) that these are Alibaba rip offs of the LuLu Lemon leggings. There’s is nothing original about these at all. In fact, I have this pair as I looked at adding leggings to my lines that I sell. They are NOT designed by this woman or queen Lucy. They are knock off copies.
There’s no way anyone with any business sense should be selling these knowing they face a lawsuit from LuLu Lemon for copyright infringement if they find out.

No doubt the sheep will be led to believe they are all custom designed which is false advertising in itself!

First post! I see that the mum uniform lady is bringing out leggings but has quoted that they aren’t the same material as LLL’s as that mix is original. So I’m guessing that she isn’t using Kukubird for any LLL leggings now including casuals
The mix is original??! No it’s cheap Chinese fabric - nothing original about it at all!!! Oh it does really annoy me how she leads people into believing she develops loads of items etc but all she really does is rebrand cheap stuff. Same with the gilets I’ve seen advertised today....

Reactions: 4
Is she just going to stick a label on them and call them her own?

This is mad you know.

I wonder how many items were purchased this weekend in order to win a free Fitbit.

Reactions: 2
Is she just going to stick a label on them and call them her own?

This is mad you know.

I wonder how many items were purchased this weekend in order to win a free Fitbit.
That is exactly what she is going to do! Stick a great big logo on that will come off in the wash and leave a mark! I can show you my sample pairs - couldn’t believe when I saw hers - exactly the same!

I feel sorry for anyone taken in by the Fitbit competition. Tempted to report it to the ASA for not stating the T&C.....

Reactions: 3
Yes I thought everything had to be transparent these days!

Imagine putting that up on a Friday night when people had no chance of seeing the terms and conditions. I hope someone has a screenshot.

I don't follow her anymore.

I don’t have children but for some reason this advertising products as if being a mum is your identity and that you can’t take care of yourself once you have kids feels kind of demeaning to mothers IMO ... I know it’s not lockets but let’s face it Lucy thinks she owns this women’s business too
🙄🙄🙄 I never wore maternity knickers, never!! And also the whole scruffy you don’t have time for anything mantra ‘you never have to wash them’ yawn.

I don’t have children but for some reason this advertising products as if being a mum is your identity and that you can’t take care of yourself once you have kids feels kind of demeaning to mothers IMO ... I know it’s not lockets but let’s face it Lucy thinks she owns this women’s business too
Indeed....why would anyone want to be beholden to this woman?

Awww, poor Lucy...no longer suddenly ill but won't be in the office...or online....

Attachments

She won’t be online because she’s unwell. I wonder how many times she’s going to pop up on the group anyway?

Ok, with my industry knowledge I know (because I have them) that these are Alibaba rip offs of the LuLu Lemon leggings. There’s is nothing original about these at all. In fact, I have this pair as I looked at adding leggings to my lines that I sell. They are NOT designed by this woman or queen Lucy. They are knock off copies.
There’s no way anyone with any business sense should be selling these knowing they face a lawsuit from LuLu Lemon for copyright infringement if they find out.

No doubt the sheep will be led to believe they are all custom designed which is false advertising in itself!

The mix is original??! No it’s cheap Chinese fabric - nothing original about it at all!!! Oh it does really annoy me how she leads people into believing she develops loads of items etc but all she really does is rebrand cheap stuff. Same with the gilets I’ve seen advertised today....
Is it worth buying the Alibaba leggings, or are they going to be awful?

Is it worth buying the Alibaba leggings, or are they going to be awful?
Million dollar question! The cheap ones - the ones you see advertised on the first few search pages - will be horrendous. They will tell you all sorts to sell them to you!! Will basically be thick tights and not leggings.

The quality products are custom made where you know what fabric mix and weight you need. They are also a LOT more expensive! Not $5 a pair! And you have to order a certain minimum too.

maybe I should bring back my idea of adding leggings to my range now?!!

Million dollar question! The cheap ones - the ones you see advertised on the first few search pages - will be horrendous. They will tell you all sorts to sell them to you!! Will basically be thick tights and not leggings.

The quality products are custom made where you know what fabric mix and weight you need. They are also a LOT more expensive! Not $5 a pair! And you have to order a certain minimum too.

maybe I should bring back my idea of adding leggings to my range now?!!

What do you sell @Moose81 ?

Reactions: 1
What do you sell @Moose81 ?
I sell T-shirt’s / workwear etc that I brand up for people with logos / designs etc. Did toy with the idea of going into sports tops (as they are crazy cheap wholesale) and putting slogans on them and then, that led to the leggings idea!

If you do sports tops then let me know! They're hard to get, most sports shops near me have shut down and any I order online are either rubbish or £££

I tend to buy O'Neill's sportswear tops for the gym but they can be pricey too. Though great quality.

If you do sports tops then let me know! They're hard to get, most sports shops near me have shut down and any I order online are either rubbish or £££

I tend to buy O'Neill's sportswear tops for the gym but they can be pricey too. Though great quality.
I got a USA Pro one from sports direct which is lovely and soft and comfortable

I sell T-shirt’s / workwear etc that I brand up for people with logos / designs etc. Did toy with the idea of going into sports tops (as they are crazy cheap wholesale) and putting slogans on them and then, that led to the leggings idea!
I'd be interested as well. I've seen some logos/slogans that I like on sports tops but people have said that the quality is crap so I haven't bothered

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.