Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are complaining the plain leggings are coming up small and see through and the posts keep being deleted or declined ... what a crappy way to treat your customers concerns! On another note what is with her Christopher biggins glasses šŸ¤“??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whoā€™s joined the new ā€œlockets assembleā€ unofficial chat group thatā€™s been set up by the people in the buy and sell group? It seemed from the comments like it was going to be a ā€œfree to ventā€ about the leggings without worrying about being censored, but theyā€™ve used the title ā€œlockets assembleā€ (šŸ¤¢) so Iā€™m not sure now!

Reactions: 3
Whoā€™s joined the new ā€œlockets assembleā€ unofficial chat group thatā€™s been set up by the people in the buy and sell group? It seemed from the comments like it was going to be a ā€œfree to ventā€ about the leggings without worrying about being censored, but theyā€™ve used the title ā€œlockets assembleā€ (šŸ¤¢) so Iā€™m not sure now!
I havenā€™t but I really want too! I hope Itā€™ll be honest discussion without the Lucy delete button. If someone does join PLEASE screenshot loads!

Reactions: 1
Not me but I may go and have a look lol....maybe we should start our own FB group...Lucy Locket Hates

Hmmmmmmm, not sure....

Lockets Assemble
Groupā€‰Ā·ā€‰326 members
Here to share the love of all things Lockets and non-Locket related chat šŸ’•

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263001434223325/user/515056467/?__tn__=%3C

Iā€™ve joined and people really arenā€™t happy about being censored on the official group.
52B40497-1497-459B-A8BC-7BF75C044706.jpeg

9A12E87F-9C98-42DB-80C1-7C379558DB37.jpeg

Hi! New to the thread. Huge fan of the active trousers but the longer I've followed LLL the more Lucy grinds on me. So aggressive at times and rude when people are just mentioning a passing comment. Instead of taking it on board as customer feedback she's straight on the defensive. These things ain't cheap either!

Reactions: 5
Wow the plain ones are almost offensive they are so see through and so much camel toe!

• Sick
Hi! New to the thread. Huge fan of the active trousers but the longer I've followed LLL the more Lucy grinds on me. So aggressive at times and rude when people are just mentioning a passing comment. Instead of taking it on board as customer feedback she's straight on the defensive. These things ain't cheap either!
Exactly and as you'll see from previous posts this is a common gripe. Very unprofessional

Reactions: 4
crazy that she puts the price up so much for just putting her name on it!
I reckon Luce herself has been reading these.... the onesie is Ā£12.99 wholesale and sheā€™s ONLY stuck a tenner profit on it when postage comes into it!

Reactions: 1
I never noticed a camel toe when I've been wearing lockets, is it how they're wearing them just?

Am I now going to have to include time for a camel toe check before gym class? āœ…

I must check out the lockets assemble page. No doubt lucy will have her flying monkeys in there too to report back to her.

A lot of posters will find themselves banned in her bad temper!

• Haha
I never noticed a camel toe when I've been wearing lockets, is it how they're wearing them just?

Am I now going to have to include time for a camel toe check before gym class? āœ…

I must check out the lockets assemble page. No doubt lucy will have her flying monkeys in there too to report back to her.

A lot of posters will find themselves banned in her bad temper!

someone on the lockets assemble page is already moaning about the amount of people moaning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
someone on the lockets assemble page is already moaning about the amount of people moaning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I joined th group this morning and just saw that!

But she's a well known poster on the official page. I recognise her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.