Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed! She doesn't come across as leading a very healthy lifestyle other than her cycling. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Twiggy but I do want to be inspired to lead a healthier life and for someone who is a personal trainer and a fitness clothing business owner,I don't think she's encouraging it.

I'd heard the leggings were good too but once they arrived they were bitterly disappointing

And what is with making videos to show people how to get dressed???
When that woman gets her size 8 lockets out and gives herself a huge camel toe and makes her belly look horrendous, you mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From her £75k giveaway...

" For clarity £75000 is what our retail takings would have been if we had sold the stock as standard on our website hence why a £75k giveaway - in total there’s roughly 2500 single units being dispatched to various places"

So it's NOT really a £75k giveaway because that's not what you paid for them! And who is out of pocket on this...the company who made them or LLL?

Reactions: 4
I admit I got sucked in by the cult a while ago and ordered a pair... I am SHOCKED at the quality. I'm really tiny and the leggings are in no way tight but my god, they are so see through at the knees and you can see right through to my underwear. I can't believe the prices she's charging for these, my £10 Primark ones are much better

The message today on their fb group about not selling etc - it’s so rude!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can’t find it. Millions of posts since of people in their leggings 😶
She doesn’t half love herself that Lucy Arnold. Thinks she is gods gift with her giveaways. I don’t know how she has the nerve to sell such tit for £30 a pair!

This one?
A year or so a go it all kicked the duck off because 'Lockets' were scamming each other on sales of second hand leggings. Yes, I know.
I'm in two minds about this - anything that stops the spread of crap MLM tat is a good thing, but it might also have been funny to see them competing to sell the most Juice Plus or whatever they're into these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought it might have been a reminder not to sell the leggings on the page, though there are several other pages where people sell their used leggings.

Lots of them buy anything in the sales or lucky dips, then they wait a while and sell them for full price on the selling pages.

Do it! She doesnt have any “popular” designs out at the mo so sheep are clamouring for old faves

The reason she can do so many “sales” and “special offers” is that she charges so much for them in the first place.
I have got a few pairs and I’m on the page on Facebook but I am getting very sick of the posts on there.

Reactions: 3
The reason she can do so many “sales” and “special offers” is that she charges so much for them in the first place.
I have got a few pairs and I’m on the page on Facebook but I am getting very sick of the posts on there.
I have loads of pairs too, only ever buy them on fb selling page or eBay. I personally think they fit me well and are comfy. She does my head in though, shares far too much and takes everything so personally.

I have loads of pairs too, only ever buy them on fb selling page or eBay. I personally think they fit me well and are comfy. She does my head in though, shares far too much and takes everything so personally.
Yes! I wouldn't want people on FB knowing so much about my private life...and a swedish bath tub!!! WTF???

I used to be in the'only official LLL group' but it got so nauseating in there and she's so self centred,it was all I could do not to throw my laptop through the window

Mr L managed to grab us a table for Sunday lunch a place around 5km from us and is basically the lushest footpath from ours to here - we’ve walked here - they managed to get us a table in the sunshine and I had a little cry when I found out they had live music in the gardens.

Had a little cry??? Why? I really don't get this woman at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sounds like a ten year old.

And the official page pisses me off. So many people telling others off. To be kind and to be nice to each other.

You'd know they were teachers pet's at school that's for sure.

Did I see her mum post that she wasn't helping her out any more?

I’ve been debating getting a pair; but after seeing all the reviews and being added to the Facebook page, I’m not sure I can be arsed with the drama! They’re just leggings!

• Haha
I think the thing that pisses me off the most is when a member of the group has something to give away (leggings, old Fitbit etc) I normally just comment “me please. Thanks.”
However it turns into a competition to have the shitest life story “well I would really like your old leggings because I was found abandoned as a newborn at a fire station. Then my foster family only fed me toast and I had to walk 18 miles to school everyday. Then my first boyfriend called me fat and made me cry. Then my cat died etc etc etc”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.