Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a video but I took a screenshot of a gurn. I don’t know what it is about this woman but she just irritates me.

It's like everything is an effort.

Everyone is meant to be so grateful or something that she posts their PAID FOR goods out?????

It's like she has so many orders, posts how exhausted they all are so she's giving them an afternoon off....wtf.

Can't wait to see other companies following suit......

I can just see Next or H+M social media pages...."guys....our staff are hard working and have packed 20 orders this morning so we're giving them the day off" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
It's like everything is an effort.

Everyone is meant to be so grateful or something that she posts their PAID FOR goods out?????

It's like she has so many orders, posts how exhausted they all are so she's giving them an afternoon off....wtf.

Can't wait to see other companies following suit......

I can just see Next or H+M social media pages...."guys....our staff are hard working and have packed 20 orders this morning so we're giving them the day off" :rolleyes:
I mean kudos, she’s managed to create some horrendous cult whereby people are giving their right arm for new leggings but I find find the group alarming. There was a photo of a coffin on it the other day! I mean Wtf???? And grown women collecting people’s signatures and everything it’s all so odd and unhealthy. One of the admin team said the other day ‘please don’t go without food as some have you have said for leggings’ 😐

Reactions: 5
I mean kudos, she’s managed to create some horrendous cult whereby people are giving their right arm for new leggings but I find find the group alarming. There was a photo of a coffin on it the other day! I mean Wtf???? And grown women collecting people’s signatures and everything it’s all so odd and unhealthy. One of the admin team said the other day ‘please don’t go without food as some have you have said for leggings’ 😐

Yes it's an unhealthy cult. And the number of people who say 'my husband doesn't allow me' it's just crazy all for leggings that they can get somewhere else without all the bloody sob stories.

That's what really turned me off the group tbh, so many sad stories. They'd be better posting anonymously on Mumsnet or something rather than there under their real names.

It's madness.

• Heart
Yes it's an unhealthy cult. And the number of people who say 'my husband doesn't allow me' it's just crazy all for leggings that they can get somewhere else without all the bloody sob stories.

That's what really turned me off the group tbh, so many sad stories. They'd be better posting anonymously on Mumsnet or something rather than there under their real names.

It's madness.
When someone falls over in a pair of leggings they immediately put up a pic to get a free replacement. And it doesn’t make people stop and think that the leggings are worth 50p a pair. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but this made me laugh

How many offers, golden tickets etc. can you have in a year? Maybe if she dropped her prices she wouldn't need to keep doing the giveaways.

Did she even do all the offers? I didn't buy anything in her sales but the leisure wear is was too expensive.

Reactions: 1
Did she even do all the offers? I didn't buy anything in her sales but the leisure wear is was too expensive.
God knows. I hate that she does all the golden ticket stuff...last time she did one I was in the group and people were practically throwing money at her to try and win a ticket. Yeah, it would be nice but I hadn't received my first pair by then so didn't know how crap the stuff was. And where the hell do people get all their money from to buy so many pairs at once? They must have bloody good jobs!

Reactions: 4
God knows. I hate that she does all the golden ticket stuff...last time she did one I was in the group and people were practically throwing money at her to try and win a ticket. Yeah, it would be nice but I hadn't received my first pair by then so didn't know how crap the stuff was. And where the hell do people get all their money from to buy so many pairs at once? They must have bloody good jobs!

No, a lot of them get themselves in debt.

She's been asked a few times about klarna or clear pay or something and to her credit (see what I did there 😉) she has said no, it's not something she'd encourage people to do.

Reactions: 2
seen today's daily deal.... get a free lucy locket loves member keyring! wow 😂😂😂 don't all rush and buy everything at once to get one leave one for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
seen today's daily deal.... get a free lucy locket loves member keyring! wow 😂😂😂 don't all rush and buy everything at once to get one leave one for me 😂😂😂
What benefits are there for being a 'member' though? Surely they should be 'fan' :unsure:

Today’s Daily Deal ❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟Free Keyring with all orders.🌟🌟🌟
Or grab one for FREE and just pay postage.
(Postage is a flat rate £3.60 UK)

Ummmmm...£3.60? For a bloody keyring???? It's not free then is it, because postage for a keyring isn't £3.60...Robbing bugger

Last edited:
  • Haha
seen today's daily deal.... get a free lucy locket loves member keyring! wow 😂😂😂 don't all rush and buy everything at once to get one leave one for me k
What benefits are there for being a 'member' though? Surely they should be 'fan' :unsure:

Today’s Daily Deal ❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟Free Keyring with all orders.🌟🌟🌟
Or grab one for FREE and just pay postage.
(Postage is a flat rate £3.60 UK)

Ummmmm...£3.60? For a bloody keyring???? It's not free then is it, because postage for a keyring isn't £3.60...Robbing bugger
no benefit at all! just to make th sheep feel special I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The new Tshirt dresses that have just launched look hideous. Such a horrible design/cut and I can't see how they would suit anybody!

The new Tshirt dresses that have just launched look hideous. Such a horrible design/cut and I can't see how they would suit anybody!
I agree they are fitted at all just look like a normal t short made longer, and the offer she has on today with the free item I'm sure she had done that already this month? but yet it's the best one yet??

the 11th august she had the same deal....

Attachments

Lucy Locket Loves
Hey guys - we’re sorry for those who don’t like them! I am sure that we will release something you do like in future.
And there’s lots of stuff in the pipeline including V Neck other items - they are selling really well so lots of people do like them.
Can we please be mindful of comments that could be hurtful or upsetting for Lisa to read though please.
She’s a wonderful gorgeous lady who is a huge asset to my team.
Thanks L xxxx

Meaning, no worries, we'll soon have more overpriced clothes for you to waste your money on!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.