Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days....Mr 'Matching crop top and leggings'...must be a cross dresser or something??? He's wearing pastel coloured fluffy slippers and nail varnish!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Mr crop top has his nails painted and everything.

I'd be affronted if Mr RM started dressing like that!!!

She makes me rage.
Oh just f*** off and show your appreciation in other ways. You're just shitting yourself in case your business is affected and you lifestyle suffers! Show some REAL humility! (Lucy I mean, not you Blancmange lol)

It's like a huge pity party on there today

Mr crop top has his nails painted and everything.

I'd be affronted if Mr RM started dressing like that!!!
He has different fluffy slippers on today as well

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh just f*** off and show your appreciation in other ways. You're just shitting yourself in case your business is affected and you lifestyle suffers! Show some REAL humility! (Lucy I mean, not you Blancmange lol)

It's like a huge pity party on there today

He has different fluffy slippers on today as well
He posts as if we are all waiting for his daily update. He gives me the creeps!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A woman has just posted a huge post about her hysterectomy operation with a photo of herself in hospital bed! Over sharing much?! Itโ€™s obviously only done to gain sympathy surely?! Why else would you post such a personal thing to thousands of strangers! I just donโ€™t get it at all!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A woman has just posted a huge post about her hysterectomy operation with a photo of herself in hospital bed! Over sharing much?! Itโ€™s obviously only done to gain sympathy surely?! Why else would you post such a personal thing to thousands of strangers! I just donโ€™t get it at all!!!!
Sometimes Saint Lucy sends leggings to people who have a sob story like that.

Reactions: 5
Ah well. If they donโ€™t get given a free pair of leggings they might be storyline inspiration for Eastenders ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
One rule for Lucy, another for everyone else.

She's the boss you know!!

She's the kid in school that stomped off from the playground and took her skipping rope too!!

Reactions: 4
I don't think people realise this but most companies import from China and prices are marked up by about 60% or more. You'll be surprised to know that a lot of clothing retailers do the same thing, including the likes of H&M and other big brand names. It's way too expensive for business to justify using UK factories to manufacture the clothes and those who have like Boohoo have used suppliers with unethical practices in Leicester that only pay their employees ยฃ3.50 to ยฃ4 wages. I do agree with you guys though that Lucy doesn't always seem grateful for what she has and her sales tactics are pushy which puts me off too. I think the thing that annoys me the most is that she claims her material blend is hers and she made it from scratch but this is not the case at all. If you ask a supplier whom doesn't use a specific fabric blend for it they are willing to negotiate because they want your trade. That's how business works. As a customer what you are essentially paying for is a brand and the convenience of buying goods. There's a reason that people don't buy from suppliers directly as a customer as there's a minimum order quantity and it would be way too expensive if you just want a single product of something.

On another note, whoever mentioned Funky Fit they also supply their clothes from China as I use exactly the same supplier for my business and recognise the products. They've even used the mock ups from the supplier profile page. I differentiate from competitors by using 100% original designs created by our designer and not using stock photos or the ones that suppliers provide you with. It's also more fun that way as I get to decide what I want for my designs. I'm pretty sure Lucy now has her own designer but her old ones are from Shutterstock, Adobe Stock and ones her supplier already had at the time.

Hope this helps in some way! I'm glad that I stopped buying from Lucy Locket Loves and have used the money to invest into a business myself as I'm currently a university student.

Reactions: 3
I don't think people realise this but most companies import from China and prices are marked up by about 60% or more. You'll be surprised to know that a lot of clothing retailers do the same thing, including the likes of H&M and other big brand names. It's way too expensive for business to justify using UK factories to manufacture the clothes and those who have like Boohoo have used suppliers with unethical practices in Leicester that only pay their employees ยฃ3.50 to ยฃ4 wages. I do agree with you guys though that Lucy doesn't always seem grateful for what she has and her sales tactics are pushy which puts me off too. I think the thing that annoys me the most is that she claims her material blend is hers and she made it from scratch but this is not the case at all. If you ask a supplier whom doesn't use a specific fabric blend for it they are willing to negotiate because they want your trade. That's how business works. As a customer what you are essentially paying for is a brand and the convenience of buying goods. There's a reason that people don't buy from suppliers directly as a customer as there's a minimum order quantity and it would be way too expensive if you just want a single product of something.

On another note, whoever mentioned Funky Fit they also supply their clothes from China as I use exactly the same supplier for my business and recognise the products. They've even used the mock ups from the supplier profile page. I differentiate from competitors by using 100% original designs created by our designer and not using stock photos or the ones that suppliers provide you with. It's also more fun that way as I get to decide what I want for my designs. I'm pretty sure Lucy now has her own designer but her old ones are from Shutterstock, Adobe Stock and ones her supplier already had at the time.

Hope this helps in some way! I'm glad that I stopped buying from Lucy Locket Loves and have used the money to invest into a business myself as I'm currently a university student.

I won't buy from LLL any more and only buy from others when they have offers on as I refuse to pay over the odds for them, i have since found a shop on Ali express that does hundreds of different designed leggings that are meant to be just as good as funky fit and be your happy place and only cost about ยฃ7-8 a pair with free delivery!

Reactions: 3
I won't buy from LLL any more and only buy from others when they have offers on as I refuse to pay over the odds for them, i have since found a shop on Ali express that does hundreds of different designed leggings that are meant to be just as good as funky fit and be your happy place and only cost about ยฃ7-8 a pair with free delivery!
Let me know if they have a phone pocket and high waist!

ยฃ15 is the going rate for casual leggings. Can't expect everything so cheap as companies wouldn't make any profit and they've got to pay for their costs such as paying staff, marketing and admin etc. You should look at Etsy, people charge about ยฃ20 on there. Also, if you were to buy a pair of black leggings or something from the supermarket they would also be a similar price. I've bought some leggings from Aliexpress before and the quality was awful but you get what you pay for.

Let me know if they have a phone pocket and high waist!

the ones I have found are casuals they are high wait with thick band but no pocket, the seller has lots of good reviews and even people on leggings selling sites on facebook have recommended them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.