Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the post with the wonky printed top? The “Lucy Locket Loves” print is in the woman’s armpit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the constant push of more and more branded merchandise. Do one thing and do it well has always been my business motto. If I sold leggings that would be all I’d sell. It’s like all the sycophants can’t get enough and she’s just cycling off on her fancy bike all the way to the bank 🏦 ...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the constant push of more and more branded merchandise. Do one thing and do it well has always been my business motto. If I sold leggings that would be all I’d sell. It’s like all the sycophants can’t get enough and she’s just cycling off on her fancy bike all the way to the bank 🏦 ...
She only launched the camo tops 3-4 weeks ago and they’re all currently in the sale half price?!? Doesn’t make sense.

She has people begging for her to bring back previous quirky slogan vests similar to ‘marathon runner’ etc and I do think they’d sell well, instead she’s bringing in loads of random fitted tops which aren’t selling. She must buy quite a bit stock load

Reactions: 4
the print on the hoodies all look wonky or put in the wrong place, plus it would look better sewn and not just printed on.

Reactions: 1
I own a small company printing tops and things. Those camo tops are by TriDri and the wholesaler sells them for £1 each! She had the nerve to sell them for £10 plus postage! And people went mad for them! Was tempted to post that they can be bought on eBay for £3 (surprised no one else clocked that to be honest). A £1 top is not going to be anywhere near the quality to warrant a £10 price tag. Talk about treating your customers with contempt!

Again the hoodies can be bought off a wholesaler for £6.50. Sold on by LLL for £30.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I own a small company printing tops and things. Those camo tops are by TriDri and the wholesaler sells them for £1 each! She had the nerve to sell them for £10 plus postage! And people went mad for them! Was tempted to post that they can be bought on eBay for £3 (surprised no one else clocked that to be honest). A £1 top is not going to be anywhere near the quality to warrant a £10 price tag. Talk about treating your customers with contempt!

Again the hoodies can be bought off a wholesaler for £6.50. Sold on by LLL for £30.

Had a quick look on eBay and guessing this brand has also bought them cheap and stuck a label in? I didn’t realise she was putting the cost up so much, she’s raking it in!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Apart from the rip off prices, I also hate the immoral sales tactics she uses, like with the recent ‘get a secret free gift’. Buy now, BUY NOW OR ELSE! It’s sad but I am looking forward to seeing how disappointing this free gift will be!

Reactions: 6
There is already a company on the way to rival the little lockets. Same manufacturer apparently , all unique designs and cheaper

Peddling her fancy bike, waving and ringing her bell saying “cheers motherfuckers”

• Haha
Still remembering when someone posted this on the group. It was swiftly deleted and this poor girl no doubt blocked! Wonder why???
I never saw that one, that's terrible though! just shows the new material is utter crap and thinner than the old!

Reactions: 3
Can I go off topic and ask if anyone has tried the likes of tikiboo, sturdy etc?

I used to buy LLL and really don’t mind the legging (don’t shoot me!) but can’t stand Lucy and the admin of that group so would rather my money go to a different company but I like designs rather than plain leggings
I love sturdy by design. The leggings are bicer and the community group is much nicer too!

Reactions: 2
Why do people ask if the tops go with leggings? Can a blind man not see that two clashing patterns don't go together?

I don't understand this need for validation from strangers on the internet. (Says her in stripy PJ bottoms and a patterned fleece PJ top..)

• Haha
I love sturdy by design. The leggings are bicer and the community group is much nicer too!
There’s lots of other companies out there who offer a better product - Tikiboo, Sturdy, BellaBops, funky Fit etc.

Reactions: 3
Im selling some of these leggings in eBay t the moment, one pair has a hole, they are currently selling for more than another pair I have listed! The mentality of her fans!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.