Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, first time poster. I stumbled across LLL because someone I keep on my FB purely for entertainment purposes (seriously, this woman is so boring and basic she's gone full circle into being fascinating) keeps sharing and commenting on their nonsense. The valentines giveaway 'apology' post caught my eye because it just screamed "Problematic Brand That Thinks Far Too Much Of Themselves" even to the casual observer.

I mainly don't understand why leggings would be something many people obsess over to the point of them being collectable - from LulaRoe to this and the 400,000 similar companies around. Sure, some of the patterns are unusual and eye-catching, but others seem to be designed purely to make grown women look like giant, rosé prosecco-wielding toddlers, and then they claim that it is so empowering.

It's all very confusing (as are many of the legging patterns), but most importantly very entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reusable pads are coming, although the company that make them are in the U.K., and they will be excellent quality, I’m surprised she’s gone for that company as she isn’t the cheapest, but they are great quality, here are fabrics that they’ve got to make them in
Oh, I’m actually shocked by this. All of my CSP has been bought from this company and I certainly will be stopping if they are going into partnership with LLL

Oh, I’m actually shocked by this. All of my CSP has been bought from this company and I certainly will be stopping if they are going into partnership with LLL
I genuinely think given the state of the ‘brand’ at the moment she should sort the leggings out. The website is starting to look like a jumble sale and the customer service stuff isn’t improving.

That said, I can’t help but be amused by the fact that the best made product on sale will be the one that no one is showing off (or at least I really hope not!)

Reactions: 2
But the advert posts she is doing is all about her!! Me Me Me on every post. This is what I like, what do you like but then no response or recognition from any of them. Nowhere for people to ask questions as first time buyers, as they dont answer questions on the posts. And have you looked at how much is in the sales section??? Its like a closing down sale clearout

I've been obsessively following the trust pilot reviews and on this post, and I honestly don't know why! I've just got rid of all but one of my later pairs, they're just horrible, so incredibly tight on the waist,even when I sized up twice. I was like many others, loved the brand initially, then ended up feeling like a witch because she had so many people that loved her, yet I just found her to be a whinger. I can't believe what she is charging these days, its crazy 😳 I've had my trust pilot review removed because I didn't have a recent enough receipt.

I'm generally a good person, yet I've been watching the fall from grace in recent months, and its like watching a soap, I can't look away!

Reactions: 4
But the advert posts she is doing is all about her!! Me Me Me on every post. This is what I like, what do you like but then no response or recognition from any of them. Nowhere for people to ask questions as first time buyers, as they dont answer questions on the posts. And have you looked at how much is in the sales section??? Its like a closing down sale clearout
Have you noticed the website has had an overhaul? Gone are the awful mannequins photos, replaced with on leg versions. However, this won’t show the awkward crotch area designs......

And the paid Facebook posts - what’s the deal with the layflats? The combos they choose don’t even go together!

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed the website has had an overhaul? Gone are the awful mannequins photos, replaced with on leg versions. However, this won’t show the awkward crotch area designs......

And the paid Facebook posts - what’s the deal with the layflats? The combos they choose don’t even go together!
I’m gutted the centaurs have gone...and that I can no longer spot unfortunate pattern placement in the female reproductive areas. Another hobby banished. I might actually do some work at this rate.

I don’t understand the leg shots- I want to see fit on the bum/hips/waist for activewear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.