Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a certain drinking lady who always commented has joined the business page and actually replying to messages. Trying to turn it into a community. That wont last long

Reactions: 2
Have they said the group won’t be back?

I’ve left all the groups so can’t see a thing...in fact I’ve left all the leggings groups, I’ve enough of them and need to stop spending for the time being.
I’ve even unsubscribed to all shopping emails đŸ€ŠđŸŒâ€â™€ïž

Reactions: 3
Just in case you missed the 15%, the free gifts, the valentine's and the other discount codes... Here's a month of deals!
Getting loads more crap leggings in and then trying to sell them at a discount? Screams of desperation! She needs to get rid of all the damn stock she’s got, and go then back to square one! She’s got more front than Brighton Pier 🙄

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the rubbish screenshot but look how baggy the leggings are on Diane. You would have thought Lucy would have either got her a special small pair to fit or picked a “celeb” who actually fits her normal range.

Attachments

• Wow
Sorry for the rubbish screenshot but look how baggy the leggings are on Diane. You would have thought Lucy would have either got her a special small pair to fit or picked a “celeb” who actually fits her normal range.
They’re loungewear aren’t they? They have to be 😳

They’re loungewear aren’t they? They have to be 😳
I thought they were casual but I’ve gone on the website and there is a stripy loungewear.
I hold my hands up as I may be wrong.

Reactions: 1
Shame this thread has gotten a little quiet. I won’t be joining FOMO- as a tattle user pre increased LLL interest I’m simply not comfortable sharing my username and losing the anonymity tattle provides to allow me to join a Facebook group. This thread will pop up on google searches and allow past/present/potential customers to read- so I hope that it continues to stay active!
Me too. I’ve been quiet due to having to turn off my phone and do some actual work rather than dicking around on the internet all day. From what I gather from the selling pages there is a saturated market, people selling absolute rubbish, ongoing trust pilot shenanigans and more people who were probably sucked in more than they should seeing the light of day! I love the drama!

Reactions: 4
So round up today (it was a long team meeting...):

On the IWD post someone said Lucy was their idol. đŸ€ź probably wants some free leggings.

They have launched a jumper dress that matches their inclusive size range....oh no, hang on it is size 8-16 only and the logo is on the inside so you can pay £30 for the pleasure of no one knowing where it’s from.

And over on LOLA someone has pointed out the difference in the size of shorts leading to the conclusion that, despite the gas lighting, the customer is right.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found out I was wrong, and actives do indeed get the dreaded crotch rot.
And someone STILL has the cheek to try and sell them

• Haha
  • Sick
Official posts trying to sell imperfect lucky dips of lounge, active, casual and little locket.

When the “perfect products” whiteout, have dodgy seams, dodgy sizing and crotch rot are you going to risk your hard earned money on an “imperfect”?

Official posts trying to sell imperfect lucky dips of lounge, active, casual and little locket.

When the “perfect products” whiteout, have dodgy seams, dodgy sizing and crotch rot are you going to risk your hard earned money on an “imperfect”?
The imperfect are probably just normal stock!

Lucy last year “we are never ever doing lucky dips again. We have had so many complaints from ungrateful people who didn’t read the t&c’s.”
2021- Lucy looks around warehouses at piles of unsold shoddy quality leggings including her exclusive “celebrity” collaboration.
“Hi guys! Yay! Lucky dips are here!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.