Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she stick with anything?
What happened to her tin bath?
...the cooking ...
... And her indoor bike set up....
... And then mountain bike...
...then outdoor swimming ...
...I'm sure I've missed about 50. Feel free to mention previous obsessions...

Reactions: 3
You're right. Pre launching her personal training buisness she had a pottery painting studio.
Given that she has got a Great North Run ballot place, there doesn't seem to be much evidence of training. (This makes me feel sorry for the keen runners who missed out but have put in a lot of training)

So saying though, probably a lot of us have had hobbies/obsessions that we have done for a bit before moving onto new things.

Reactions: 1
How much is she going to con the sheep to come and spend the weekend with her?!
I'm not sure, but I can't see it being cheap, as someone said they can't use bunk beds and she said that she was thinking double beds..
People would no doubt sign up regardless..

You were about right! It's not reduced yet, but is on a 'buy an item from that collab range and get a free gift'

Have four people *really* asked her where her swimsuit is from? How very convenient! Similarly, people are always asking where her leggings are from. I never ask strangers where their clothes are from!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I asked a lady where her dress was from the other day. That’s cos it was a lovely floaty maxi that was from next and she was a bigger lady (like me)
it certainly wasn’t nasty nylon leggings with a camel toe and a massive gurning weirdo wearing them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sick of seeing posts about her holiday.
Aren’t we all! She forgets most people can’t afford to bugger off on an endless jaunt around luxury hobbit houses splashing around in hippo holes wearing tit swim wear with their hideous bright orange hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
FFS she’s taken up paddle boarding now……
Won’t be for long. She never sticks at anything for long. She’s insufferable at the moment with her ‘ohh look at me I’m so brave’ blah blah blah! She’s only happy if people are blowing smoke up her arse

Selling market clothing now! And what the hell has her mother done to her hair?

I can’t even figure out what LLL is trying to be as a brand now. What has possessed them to release that random selection. Some of them look creased as hell. I can’t even tell if one is a cardigan/coat/or unfastened dress.

Reactions: 2
I can’t even figure out what LLL is trying to be as a brand now. What has possessed them to release that random selection. Some of them look creased as hell. I can’t even tell if one is a cardigan/coat/or unfastened dress.
It's apparently a shirt dress dress and fugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.