Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who finds the swimming costumes a bit 80s frumpy? I’m no spring chicken so I wouldn’t be wearing dental floss but the patterned fabric across the bottom only, I’d rather have it over the whole thing.

Reactions: 1
Why do the people on the lockets page feel that they need everything locket branded?!
Yes, I can see how a chain for your glasses may be useful (not for me - I can't see anything if I take them off!)
A quick google brought up various different chains/lanyards and I'm sure a bit more digging could find a small independent company, instead of an import.

Reactions: 2
Just looked on LLL for the first time in forever. WTF is her brand now? I thought it was activewear, they’re now selling dresses, tops, underwear, I see they ripped off Dryrobe. It’s just a car crash. Non of it fits with the brand.

Reactions: 3
What in the medieval banquet does she have on her trotters this evening? Also she is packing on the lbs again

• Haha
What in the medieval banquet does she have on her trotters this evening? Also she is packing on the lbs again
Gotta be honest it was the whole 'Thanks for all the birthday love, but actually it's tomorrow!' so everyone can fawn over her again tomorrow. Does she really need that validation?

Not come across an LLL post in a while but for some reason FB showed me her 10 page birthday essay. She needs to get a grip.

So it’s handbags now! (and what a rip off they are too)

Whatever next…….

She’s got a spot in the great north run! Is she going to run it this time or walk it like she did last time?! Or just drop out! It’s wasted on her.
We were right!
Her number has come through and she has said that 'due to personal things going on hasn't trained so will be walking it'

• Angry
I feel sorry for people who missed out on a ballot place who were already putting in the training.

Reactions: 3
We were right!
Her number has come through and she has said that 'due to personal things going on hasn't trained so will be walking it'
Just come here after I'd screenshot the post!

I mean, I couldn't run it.... But I'm not wasting the bloody place

Why is she now selling Temu handbags at a three gazillion mark up and TikTok shop/market stall clothes?

God knows what she was wearing today ...
It wasn't her branded stuff so not sure why she's posted it ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.