Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s really pushing it, but there’s something about those blokes in leggings that gives me the ick! Not sure I’d want to see that in real life

Reactions: 3
I've just had a sneaky peek on trust pilot, there was a massive influence of positive reviews on 13th January. It really irritates me, the reviews just aren't indicative off issues that people have.

Reactions: 1
If I was dating a man and saw him wearing a pair of these, it would instantly turn me off. Obviously people can wear exactly what they like, but this look is not for me!!

Given her slow postage and the amount of bank holidays coming up in next (not quite) 2 weeks she's a bit slow. Definitely last minute!

Reactions: 1
She gets right on my tits! I don’t believe a word she says. For someone who bikes, swims and now runs miles weekly….. she certainly doesn’t look like it! I wonder what she’s really like in real like because she annoys the tit out of me online!

If I was dating a man and saw him wearing a pair of these, it would instantly turn me off. Obviously people can wear exactly what they like, but this look is not for me!!
To be fair I wouldn't date anyone wearing those. I have a couple of pairs of LLL from when I had fallen for the cult a few years back. Given how tight they are on women I find it hard to believe its comfortable for blokes to wear them. But why let facts get in the way of sales. She never has before!

She thinks she’s so deep and meaningful, doesn’t she. Constantly throwing out posts like this…
The Mum Uniform woman who she ‘mentored’ has closed her business, so it looks like Lucy wasn’t on hand during the hard times, like she was during the good times?

• Wow
  • Sad
It's interesting that one of the reasons she gave for closing the business was the need to have a constant social media presence.
As you say, I wonder what support she got from Lucy Locket, especially as it looks like the stuff LL is doing with the buisness start ups is all about the social media engagement.

Is she trying to make that stupid wide eyed, scary AF gurn face her “thing”.

If so, please give it up .. all you’re doing is looking absolutely deranged.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.