Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stupidly joined the popsy group just been following a post about a mum putting the chocolate in a lockable box because her daughter kept taking in without asking. The way she's having to defend herself is outrageous because she's encouraging an eating disorder or a mental heath problem, apparently . I find it all so tiresome,the constant trigger warnings, making people feel that they can't bloody discipline their kids because of future mental health repercussions. Everybody is so bloody afraid to be a parent, it makes me want to scream

Reactions: 1
I was shocked at that thread and the way it went. I thought the group was a lot less judgemental than that!

When you see the way LLL is, and how much she is selling, you kind of wonder where she gets her ideas from?? All the businesses she said she would let them post. Nicked all the ideas from mum at home making a £ to put food on the table and she just adds shite to her page, gets people to buy and they never complain. Instead relies on people not returning as it might upset her!! Return!! M&S dont care why should she. Spend your money where you want but also get your money back if the product is

Reactions: 2
I think she’s panicking that stuff isn’t selling like it used to. She hyped up the Dianne colab and there was still loads of it left months later.

If Licky wants to turn it around she needs to stop diversifying into any other product she can think of and concentrate on getting the leggings back to the quality and sizing they used to be.

Reactions: 3
Someone on no fomo is under the impression she's pinching ideas from people who she allowed to share the businesses on her page. If that's true, I find her disgraceful

I think she should look at TikiBoo designs. I think her childish designs are too niche, she needs to go a bit more grown up I think then she’d sell way more.

Seen the ‘new’ onesie? £7 in the wholesalers sale! She’s selling for £22 claiming as a new design. It’s not product diversification she’s doing, she’s going through the wholesalers sale, buying stock and using the huge audience she’s built up as targets to sell the over priced generic crap too. Money grabbing opportunist not someone who’s taking the time to invest in her products and business. And that’s what I cannot stand!

I think she should look at TikiBoo designs. I think her childish designs are too niche, she needs to go a bit more grown up I think then she’d sell way more.
To my eye, some of the designs are so childish as to be bordering on creepy DDLG territory.

It’s a wholesaler website for trade only. We do printing so we have a trade account with the same people LLL do!
Can I ask cos I’m a nosey bitch is charging £22 for a £7 onesie a normal profit? What would you charge (if you want to say)?

Can I ask cos I’m a nosey bitch is charging £22 for a £7 onesie a normal profit? What would you charge (if you want to say)?
I have no issue with the mark up (although probably a bit on the high side) what gets my goat is that she leads people to believe that the products are her design and development. They are not, they are just generic items. She seems to put very little time and development into original products rather instead just copying other people’s ideas and ripping off their designs.

Reactions: 4
@Moose81 thank you for your reply.

It seems LLL has lost its way and they just keep throwing things at the wall and seeing what will stick.

Can anyone recommend a better brand please?
Oh yes! I personally have leggings from Tikiboo, Sturdy by Design, Flanci and BellaBops. You would not believe the difference in quality! Tikiboo and Flamci are the more expensive of the two while Sturdy and BellaBops are more of a bargain (and really good value for money in my opinion).

I’ve got friends who wear LAP and Unwonted but they seem to be made by the same factory as LLL and really don’t compare to the brands I mentioned above - ie less compression and the dreaded white out too.

Thankyou so much! I was looking at Tikiboo earlier, I really like the Cookie Monster designs xx

Tiki are my favourite, you still get sales but they’re not as frenzied, a new singular release every 4-6 weeks and reliable shipping and customer service

What are the sizing like on Tiki? Are they true to size or would you size up/down? X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.