Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does that mean that all that branded shite is even cheaper than we thought because they're branding it themselves?
No, just the rainbows as they’re transfers I think. The other branded stuff is either printed or sewn.

Reactions: 2
I'm disturbed at the amount of people that are ISO the make up bag on Galore
Why does that not surprise me at all?

Looks like it's a hoes vs woes situation for the name.

Quick poll using the reactions:
Lucy Locket Loves #5: Camel toes & FOMO ___
👍 For woes
❤ For hoes

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
new threads are made at 1000 posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy locket loves #5 camel toes and fomo woes please
morning my little troll friends happy Valentine’s Day 💗💗💗

Reactions: 7
She only made around £3300 in extra profit from the gift if the 1100 limit was true.

Betting some of the arselickers are willing to pay more than £4 for the privilege of having a makeup bag they missed out on over in Galore.

Reactions: 2
oh well, their call I suppose. I get more bothered by people from that funky fit jumping on every post. Feels like every time someone posts they are recommending them, beginning to think they’re a cult like the lickys, and then there was the woman with the boxes who was posting loads about them too. Don’t think she’s still going now. And the bloke selling the leggings. Jimmy? Johnny!? All he ever posts is plugging stuff he never seems to contribute from what I’ve seen.
Suppose nobody is ever 100% happy with a group.
She doesn't do the boxes now, she just wanted shot of the bits I think. She's started her own group so that will solve that issue haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.