Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need a yellow one to complete my set.
No I need a blue one for my set.
I need all four as I didnt buy leggings so bloody post at your cost to me NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t see the thread on LOLA! Who started the post so I can see if I am blocked by them please?!

Reactions: 2
Right I am off to count my money in the tin bath and think of a new way to get my cult members to buy overpriced crap.

Bottoms up minions, me and my mister are going to buy another property. In fact we are going to look at it before my essential trip to Tesco for red hair dye, prosecco and pizza 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this has been mentioned before, so apologies in advance! The rainbow logo?! Why isn’t she using her actual logo on the random products she is producing at the moment? Is it literally to jump onto the whole pandemic/key worker/type thing? I doesn’t make any sense to keep putting rainbows with her name.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210213-195737_Facebook.jpg

I can't watch this because I keep staring at her eyebrows. She's lovely but 😬
I hope kukubird aren't coming out with eyebrow products 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestions please before we get locked out

:) LOLA after dark- all the things you wish you could say on fb
:oops: Tin bath evacuees

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Will I get dino pen if my suggestion win?
If you can find one in my hole then it's yours 😂😂

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would appear the comment that I replied to asking about the gifts has been deleted. The one on the business page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this has been mentioned before, so apologies in advance! The rainbow logo?! Why isn’t she using her actual logo on the random products she is producing at the moment? Is it literally to jump onto the whole pandemic/key worker/type thing? I doesn’t make any sense to keep putting rainbows with her name.
I may be wrong, but I thought the rainbow logos are done in-house (I’m sure she said that when the dreadful onesies went on sale) so I’m guessing it’s because they already have the stock, which means there’s more money for Prosecco and hair dye.

Reactions: 3
:)LOLA after dark- all the things you wish you could say on fb
:oops:Tin bath evacuees
;)LLL camel toes and FOMO woes
:sick: Vaseline up your camel toe, there are free crap gifts, so go go go

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.