Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tesco essential shopping rude comment, that wasn’t from Lucy was it?
Wasn’t it Admin Rachel who went there and left that comment??
I was thinking that. Still bloody rude as a representative of the company πŸ˜‚ think she was reading in here at the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking that. Still bloody rude as a representative of the company πŸ˜‚ think she was reading in here at the time
They are all a bunch of twats. Hope Dianne is getting paid well for being associated with those numpties. She seems fairly nice

Actually, just thinking about this, I'm sure this pattern is a fairly new one. So even if you've been wearing these regularly, there's no way the fabric or colour should have gone this way so quick. So they definitely do have quality issues. Technical fabrics should last longerπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I was thinking the same! It is fairly new, I only found LLL in late spring 2020 and I know for sure that pattern didn't come out until a few months after that. So it's been out 6 months or less... It really shouldn't go that bad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same! It is fairly new, I only found LLL in late spring 2020 and I know for sure that pattern didn't come out until a few months after that. So it's been out 6 months or less... It really shouldn't go that bad!
Possibly a rotten vagina then πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Same here.

Reactions: 2
The more I found out from people what she's doing, the more underhand I think she is. Shame really as if she addressed the issues instead of blaming her customers for not reporting faults (that's what you have quality control for and once an issue is flagged, YOU check the remaining stock, not your customers), I'm fairly sure she would have had a lot more positive reviews...oh and perhaps a CS course for the staff? That said, even some of the positive reviews had negative feedback on CS and/or quality of the products...bet they weren't flagged though!

Well this was a unwanted surprise when I opened my emails 🀨
Oh FFS where's that proof reader??? 'Cycler' should be 'cyclist' dear

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I see the copy and paste response to negative TP reviews are back. Imagine responding to a really long and comprehensive review with "thanks, if you have an issue email us"

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.