Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go my lovely. Tesco. We did make the tinbath, prosecco and red hair dye just for effect. Like to imagine then all getting pie eyed, trying to look like Strictly Diane and no tinbath but a baby bath (well she does pay them in leggings)

Nothing ever goes away with a screenshot 😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯
So passive aggressive!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We all love Lucy Locket Loves, what can I say

Now, where did I leave my clubcard as I am sure I got points last week?!🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ten quid for a pair of leggings with a manky worn out crotch anyone ??? WTF are these people on 😵 ???
252036A0-232E-43D3-94B9-2909DDB467E4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d be too far too embarrassed to do that and for £10 too ... not even fit for the charity shop 😳

Reactions: 4
Here you go my lovely. Tesco. We did make the tinbath, prosecco and red hair dye just for effect. Like to imagine then all getting pie eyed, trying to look like Strictly Diane and no tinbath but a baby bath (well she does pay them in leggings)

Christ. I bet like one person or even no one asked if she was out for essential reasons, but she just had to post that so get worshippers could be like "OH LUCY you don't have to justify yourself to these nasty people" 😂

Ten quid for a pair of leggings with a manky worn out crotch anyone ??? WTF are these people on 😵 ???
View attachment 396121
Eurgh... I bet they're so worn out because they've spent all their time being worn practically inside someone's vagina 🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
*dies laughing*
She's a cheeky bleeping witch

Eurgh... I bet they're so worn out because they've spent all their time being worn practically inside someone's vagina 🤢🤢🤢🤮
Dear god, what an image at this time in the morning🤮🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 396121
Actually, just thinking about this, I'm sure this pattern is a fairly new one. So even if you've been wearing these regularly, there's no way the fabric or colour should have gone this way so quick. So they definitely do have quality issues. Technical fabrics should last longer🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would someone put those leggings up for sale? Or more worryingly why on earth would someone buy them?

Reactions: 2
So professional! If I made a comment like that on my works social media, I would be in trouble!
I love that her true self is showing. She has become a monster since making money, too big for the Tin Bath!

View attachment 396121
FML her fanny has had a right feast. I wouldn’t want them.
she needs to put them on the bay as unwashed, she will sell them like the sweaty trainers, shoes and tights!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I love that her true self is showing. She has become a monster since making money, too big for the Tin Bath!
This....it's all gone to her head with the awards and everything...she needs to be eating a little humble pie

This....it's all gone to her head with the awards and everything...she needs to be eating a little humble pie
Has she even won any awards though? And for the most part you enter yourself for nominations...some you even pay for to be entered

Has she even won any awards though? And for the most part you enter yourself for nominations...some you even pay for to be entered
I've wondered this. Lots of "I've been nominated for..." and prosecco photos on awards night (obvs) but any wins? 🤔

As for those worn crotch actives. I've had a pair two years worn fairly regularly that haven't done that so if they're new that's a serious decline in quality.
Also I won't catch up on tattle over breakfast again 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she won awards last year or the year before didn't she? There was definitely that Forbes thing that gets mentioned a bit.

Basically they want old stock gone before all the new stock comes in. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The tesco essential shopping rude comment, that wasn’t from Lucy was it?
Wasn’t it Admin Rachel who went there and left that comment??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.