Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the copy and paste response to negative TP reviews are back. Imagine responding to a really long and comprehensive review with "thanks, if you have an issue email us"
Just shows they don’t care one iota about customers who aren’t happy!

Reactions: 4
I see the copy and paste response to negative TP reviews are back. Imagine responding to a really long and comprehensive review with "thanks, if you have an issue email us"
My favourite the review that said they had contacted customer services for all their complaints but were annoyed that people were getting told to do different things at different times like keep the item and they'll refund or they had to send the item back before being refunded. Then got the contact customer services copy and paste response. Nothing says I read the review and took what you said on board quite like being told to do something you'd already done before.

I spy, with my little eye, "celebrity" camel toe 🐫 🐪 🐫 👀👀👀
And a heart to highlight her groin 💙

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like she doing the Tiptoe to the tinbath Gurn dance

Party yay, come on down the tin bath and friends in town

Waiting on my sturdys coming, so had a look at reviews, wow like chalk and cheese

One plus for the Gurner of the North, her reviews are slightly higher than CDR.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think I spend too long thinking at night about things when the child/dog wakes me for the loo.

I find it odd that the sheeple don’t think that Lucy and how she behaves personally etc has no bearing on the brand and company. The company is named after her. So she is the company. And that I’m afraid puts you in the forefront and firing line

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I spend too long thinking at night about things when the child/dog wakes me for the loo.

I find it odd that the sheeple don’t think that Lucy and how she behaves personally etc has no bearing on the brand and company. The company is named after her. So she is the company. And that I’m afraid puts you in the forefront and firing line
Exactly. She is the brand. Her face is all over the group, the website, the adverts. Her parents are involved. The way she behave s of course impacts the brand, and the way the Facebook group is run does too! Whatever the name is on is part of the brand.

• Heart
In full review mode now, reviewed Byhp, Ruby Fury, Tikiboo, Luesque and LLL next up sturdy. I really should be getting paid or begged to give a positive review like LLL do. A quick look at companies house makes it more obvious how the gurner bought her bath

Funny really decades ago people chose to dump their outside tin baths for indoor bathrooms 😉

• Haha
That's like saying Liz Earle, wasn't the brand, Jo Malone, Jamie Oliver wasn't the brand etc etc.

Even if the brand didn't have her name in it, she's still the brand. But, ya know, what do we know?🙄

She is the brand, completely and utterly agree, but her sheeples just can’t bare the thought of her being slated as they are too blind to see it.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. She's the name and face of the brand. She sold it that way herself. The focus has always been on her personally in all their social media presence. You reap what you sow.
Obviously it worked better as a smaller business when she still retained an interest in fitness and active wear and they were core products.
Since the focus shifted to other items and the business grew it looks like she really just stopped caring about her customers and is now pretty out of touch. I bet the reviews have been a massive shock. Who'd have thought people wanted a quality product and couldn't be placated with a plastic dinosaur pen or a photo of you living it up in your massive house moaning despite all your obvious privileges.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.