Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe you're all so mean about Lucy, she's a magical unicorn who shoots rainbows out her arse and you're all just jealous.

Miss her as much as she definitely misses me and knows who I am.

Edit: Damn, I forgot the misspellings for added authenticity.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And sends exactly what you
I can't believe you're all so mean about Lucy, she's a magical unicorn who shoots rainbows out her arse and you're all just jealous.

Miss her as much as she definitely misses me and knows who I am.
And knows exactly what you need in her crap that's left to send you tit fish and chip leggings as you once went to the beach with your dad and have found memories from 20 years ago. Oh thank you 🙌 oh thank you 🙌 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
6 days ago it was posted. Just wanted a post for newbies to see. Not sure why the full title wasnt used though
Lucy locket - the liar, the witch and the tin bath

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly, I'd be pissed if I was one of the ones who said they'd spent £300-500 on leggings the other day. Then again they really should know better by now.
Oh God yeah!!! Always an offer on. If you dont read the reviews, most even the 5star ones mention them. Must have loads of money to match loadsofmoneylucy

Shall we run a book on how many offer she will run next week - nearest number has to put up a picture of a bath 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
2. As she will be too busy from this weekend offer, but loads of posts/notifications reminding you "not to miss out" "ending soon" "dont forget" "4 hours till it ends" 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
2. As she will be too busy from this weekend offer, but loads of posts/notifications reminding you "not to miss out" "ending soon" "dont forget" "4 hours till it ends" 🙄🙄
And then posts mentioning that the Royal Mail are still backlogged and short staffed so stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yorkshire Lass, sorry as we’ve gone into a new thread it won’t let me quote you. You won’t regret buying some Ruby Fury’s, I have loads and I love them!!

Reactions: 1
Dont know. I typed it all in!! First time trying it. Bloody shame. Try next time before we get locked by the thread

For anyone who is new to this thread and wants the read the previous

TL;DR from the last thread / a summary of the last few days.

This week Lucy begged her "community group" (read: sheeple) for reviews to be put onto trustpilot. Most people continued to lick her hole til it sparkled, obviously, because they're brainwashed and think Lucy is their best friend. However some people told the truth; that the leggings have declined in quality, that the community group on Facebook is worryingly cult like, and that you get better leggings cheaper elsewhere. They also said Lucy constantly whines about how hard her life is and that's shes unprofessional as duck.

Lucy then had a tantrum because of the complaints that she's unprofessional on social media (because of course her life is so hard and she's entitled to complain - obviously millions of pounds of turnover from selling cheap leggings at premium prices hasn't stopped her from being an insecure whiny little witch).

She's now "taking a step back" i.e. Still posting but under their business page instead of her profile.

Her cult followers are crying that "Lucy has gone", saying "We miss you Lucy" blah blah blah. I expect within a couple of weeks she'll be back complaining about having to do a full day of work and once again I bet her cult people will have a whip round and send pizza to HQ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.