Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2410701
why do I get this message when I try to view the parody profile? šŸ‘€
Ooh I donā€™t know! I havenā€™t ever looked!

@sazzt found another one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes itā€™s contempt of court. She shouldnā€™t have been feeding that back to people. There was an embargo, oā€˜Lee and noseymoo couldnā€™t talk to us during the deliberations/once partial verdicts had been heard.
Indeed, I was fuming with rage when I was told about the leak. Us court regulars reached the same conclusions regarding the source of said leak

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Janets insta is now private. Hi Janet šŸ‘‹šŸ¼.
Haha too late Janet I had a look this morning and thought what a dull, boring old cow you were. As beige as your bessie mate, yano that one who's just been banged up for life for murdering tiny, innocent newborn babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Haha too late Janet I had a look this morning and thought what a dull, boring old cow you were. As beige as your bessie mate, yano that one who's just been banged up for life for murdering tiny, innocent newborn babies.
Now we know why theyā€™re besties šŸ¤®
Someone take the wool off old Janetā€™s eyes please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is a new podcast out called ā€œAnother victim?ā€

Donā€™t know if it is the tube baby as just listening to it.

Edited to add - it is tube baby and Luciferā€™s creepy card.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I was too late. Probably in her own interests to make it private. bleeping weirdo that she is!
Would have made more sense to make it private before selling the pictures to newspapers. I'm surprised Lucy's parents haven't sold their story about how it's a terrible miscarriage of justice and their daughter was just perfect.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.