Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaat šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
View attachment 2407574

This rings a bell, Iā€™m sure I noticed the story at the time of the original arrest. I thought it was weird, why would someone poison a patient on PICU? Was it an overdose of a palliative patient? What made it a suspicious death? I thought maybe a distraught family had made an accusation in their time of grief but if that was so, surely an arrest wouldnā€™t be necessary. Now Iā€™m fearing the worst as it seems they are looking at other deaths on that unit. So hope Iā€™m wrong and weā€™re not looking at another Lucifer.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else recall seeing a full and un-redacted version of the spreadsheet that shows that she was on shift for all the collapses ? All subsequent versions show names blurred or blocked out. I definitely remember having a good look at it. I have a feeling either Sky or Dan put it up but Iā€™m sure it must have been taken down swiftly as being in breach of the anonymity directions for some witnesses. Do any of you also recall this, or am I going bonkers?

Reactions: 12
Yep I donā€™t obviously know letby personally ā€¦ but I would like to think if it was my daughter or a friend after listening to all that day in day out I could see there was only 1 murdering liar in that court ā€¦ love is blind as they say tho ā€¦ who knows even if she did admit it to umā€¦ they would probably say.. oh no ya didnā€™t ā€¦ donā€™t be saying such things šŸ™„ā€¦. Like when the mother apparently said ā€œI did it take meā€ā€¦. No sympathy for all them dead babies and grief stricken parents (well none thatā€™s been reported) xx
---

Thanks for the insight xx probably be a while b4 she can get a job tho ā€¦ there was a mention in 1 of the papers about keeping her occupied with a open university degree ā€¦ ridiculous imoā€¦ she will probably enjoy that!!!! Iā€™d much prefer to imagine her washing dirty knickers or cleaning toilets !!! A role that isnā€™t skilled and no1 looks up to her unlike being a nurse where she was looked upon highly xx

yes her scrubbing tit toilets for 10 quid a week pleases me ā€¦. She did call the plumber to the stand at court about the sewerage flooding the floor ā€¦ the tit killed the babies according to herā€¦ so u spend ya miserable horrid life cleaning other folks tit now letby šŸ‘ xx
She would have to pay for the degree, its not that simple, or apply for a prison grant detailing how it would help her get employment when she gets out, oh wait ......

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else recall seeing a full and un-redacted version of the spreadsheet that shows that she was on shift for all the collapses ? All subsequent versions show names blurred or blocked out. I definitely remember having a good look at it. I have a feeling either Sky or Dan put it up but Iā€™m sure it must have been taken down swiftly as being in breach of the anonymity directions for some witnesses. Do any of you also recall this, or am I going bonkers?
ETƀ - Iā€™m not suggesting I want to see it - only remarking that I have a clear recollection of seeing this - when it shouldnā€™t have made ot into public view

Reactions: 6
I saw it last week, either on Gillā€™s site or another of a similar ilk.

I saw it last week, either on Gillā€™s site or another of a similar ilk.
Thank you - I saw it probably 6 months or more ago and Iā€™m pleased to say have never looked at Dickā€™s site - it was definitely mainstream media ā€¦IDK

She would have to pay for the degree, its not that simple, or apply for a prison grant detailing how it would help her get employment when she gets out, oh wait ......
Hahaha brilliant !!! Parents congratulating her in the local paper again šŸ™ˆā€¦. I thought it was a joke when I read it ā€¦ more money wasted on the monster!!! What is she gona do a degree on ā€¦. Air embolism!!!! My vision of her knee deep scrubbing other folks tit toilets is much nicer!!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The one in the wiki has some names redirected, I hadnā€™t noticed before but Janet Cox was present for 6 instances, so she would have known first hand how the babies suddenly collapsed and would have seen the parents grief, yet she still supports the monster, unbelievable how stupid some ppl are.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
The one in the wiki has some names redirected, I hadnā€™t noticed before but Janet Cox was present for 6 instances, so she would have known first hand how the babies suddenly collapsed and would have seen the parents grief, yet she still supports the monster, unbelievable how stupid some ppl are.
Thank you ā€¦yes unbelievably obtuse, or just unwilling to see it

Reactions: 11
Whaaaat šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
View attachment 2407574

Because it is the perfect profession for these types of sickos. Nursing in general is.

My last time in maternity there was one particular nurse.... and I had her number from our first encounter, low on the empathy scale to say the least.

These freaks of nature don't all murder but they abuse their power and hurt sick people when they can't fight back. Unlucky for that witch as sick as I was I could fight back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you ā€¦yes unbelievably obtuse, or just unwilling to see it
This is what I canā€™t fathom ā€¦ they sat threw all that evidence day after dayā€¦ they watched it duck upā€¦ they listened to her numerous lies and canā€™t recalls ā€¦ they saw the arrogance and cockinessā€¦ now unless the are blind and deaf (which they clearly arnt ) I have no clue how they could miss it!!!
Must be that deluded that when rest of us was coming out of court thinking wow she proper ducked up thereā€¦ they must of been saying ā€œoh didnā€™t she do well todayā€¦ she proper put BNE in his place ā€œ šŸ™„ā€¦. The reaction from the mother ā€¦. She must of actually thought the 4 of um would be skipping out of Manchester together and receiving apologies off every1!! Itā€™s just mind boggling!!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whaaaat šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
View attachment 2407574

There was one here last year too, she was 27 and suspended following a sudden death of an infant, wonder if itā€™s the same one? I canā€™t access the article
---
This rings a bell, Iā€™m sure I noticed the story at the time of the original arrest. I thought it was weird, why would someone poison a patient on PICU? Was it an overdose of a palliative patient? What made it a suspicious death? I thought maybe a distraught family had made an accusation in their time of grief but if that was so, surely an arrest wouldnā€™t be necessary. Now Iā€™m fearing the worst as it seems they are looking at other deaths on that unit. So hope Iā€™m wrong and weā€™re not looking at another Lucifer.
Me too, Iā€™m sure it was last year and she was 27 and suspended over a sudden death, pictures of her on a swing in the papers.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There was one here last year too, she was 27 and suspended following a sudden death of an infant, wonder if itā€™s the same one? I canā€™t access the article
---

Me too, Iā€™m sure it was last year and she was 27 and suspended over a sudden death, pictures of her on a swing in the papers.
Bleeding hell ā€¦ another bad un ā€¦ itā€™s bloody awful for all them good nursesā€¦ 1 of my lads is a type 1 diabetic ā€¦ heā€™s been in HDU for a couple of weeks when he was diagnosed ā€¦ an them nurses and docs did save his life ā€¦ brilliant clever caring folkā€¦ then ya get pieces of tit like letby just an absolute disgrace to all the great docs and nurses!!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m not a violent person, Iā€™ve never had a fight but that absolute nut job Dick Gill winds me up so much! Iā€™d like to knock him out or stick pins in his eyes!!
This post shared on twitter, is a great article by Liz Hull ( sorry I canā€™t share the link) & that twit Gill has made sick comments, heā€™s an absolute c*nt!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does anyone know where this picture comes from? Itā€™s not her original arrest as she wasnā€™t wearing jeans!

IMG_4487.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.