Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that any other prisoners would have contact with Lucifer as t the moment but they are probably planning for the future.

Reactions: 16
I was going to say she wouldn't be a stripper while she was a student, she would be kicked off the course. Then I remembered she has killed 7+ babies and attempted to kill many more so she obviously doesn't care about sticking to rules.
Unfortunately this is more common than you think at universities, back in the 00’s a lot of people I know were approached by dodgy types who targeted and hired students to do sex work on the side. I’ve heard it’s even more common now.
---
The midwife's "assisting" with my first labour were witches. They attached me to a gas and air cylinder that was empty and refused to believe me until an hour later. And don't get me started on the post natal ward. One roughly grabbed my tit without asking and shoved it into my baby's mouth. No dialogue or explanation. Ok, my technique was wrong but where's the kindness? I was hooked up to an IV and had a catheter and they ignored my requests for water for hours that first night. Ended up hobbling off to find a drink myself. This was despite them threatening me that the catheter wouldn't come out if I didn't drink enough. Toilets had other women's used maternity pads spilling out of the bins. Ok, the last point wasn't their fault but some nurses are bleeping nasty.
I’m so sorry you experienced that when you were so vulnerable! It’s not even treating someone like a person…and it doesn’t take much effort to be kind.
---
What's her insta name?
Same as her IRL name pretty much.
---
Haha! She really is gormless & her fella has the most enormous egghead!! It’s bigger than Lucifer’s chin! 😆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You'll also find a lot of those hearings are about nurses breaking contract, like working for more than one agency, working above their skills set or working whilst mentally impaired, that sort of thing. NMC are pretty ruthless when it comes to the image of nursing - I really question NMC on how tf did they miss Lucifer Letby?
When a highly skilled senior nurse relative of mine had to leave the country and restart her nursing career due to whistleblowing sadistic nurses, I'm sure there are many genuine nurses facing the same fate.

For context, she whistleblow a senior nurse on a geriatric ward for directly harming and inflicting pain on the elderly patients. This sadistic nurse let patients who needed suctioning to drown in their own fluids and even failed to aspirate stomach fluids before giving a patient a feed, these are equivalent of Grievous bodily harm!

Things escalated on her ward after she whistleblown, datix was filed and my relative had no choice but to leave the profession and go abr
oad.
That is absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 5
I interpreted the line about never having marrying or having children to mean that she knew she was going spend the rest of her life in prison and would never have the opportunity to do these things. I guess we will never know.

I initially assumed she had munchausen's by proxy but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of this.
Somebody recently posted a video of a psychologist who said LL absolutely exhibited Munchhausen Syndrome by Proxy. She said MSP is a psychosis and LL is a psychopath.
She listed the signs which included attention seeking behaviour and other things.

Reactions: 7
I interpreted the line about never having marrying or having children to mean that she knew she was going spend the rest of her life in prison and would never have the opportunity to do these things. I guess we will never know.

I initially assumed she had munchausen's by proxy but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of this.
I interpreted the note the same as you.
She knew what she was doing and that she would get caught.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Somebody recently posted a video of a psychologist who said LL absolutely exhibited Munchhausen Syndrome by Proxy. She said MSP is a psychosis and LL is a psychopath.
She listed the signs which included attention seeking behaviour and other things.
Yeah I have very little faith in "psychologists" that equate heavily stigmatized psychosis with psychopathy. LL does not display any signs of psychosis in any way at all, wether that's MBP or experiencing psychotic breaks, otherwise she would be displaying very chaotic psychotic features and she wouldn't of been able to hold down her nursing job for so long.

She has mental capacity and none of these "psychologist" opinion can change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone on FB worked this out. Jammy runs a cat cafe in Shropshire. LL and JC used to go there a lot while LL was on bail. I guess they became friends with Jammy and he kind of fell for her charm. She was using a false name then he said. I think JC kept visiting the cafe. This is why I thought Tigger and Smudge were there but who knows?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Unfortunately this is more common than you think at universities, back in the 00’s a lot of people I know were approached by dodgy types who targeted and hired students to do sex work on the side. I’ve heard it’s even more common now.
---

I’m so sorry you experienced that when you were so vulnerable! It’s not even treating someone like a person…and it doesn’t take much effort to be kind.
---

Same as her IRL name pretty much.
---

1693239600671.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dewi Evans thinks there's at least one more insulin poisoning and air embolism and that there could be a second trial.
I respect Dr Dewi Evan's expertise, but he seems to have an impulsive streak and gets himself into trouble by running his mouth. I'm worried that if he's publicly announcing that he thinks he has found more of her crimes, this evidence will be torn apart in court as biased, and his talking to the press about it as preventing Lucifer's right to a fair trial for these incidents.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These news reports about paediatric nurses being arrested for allegedly harming babies - are they copycats? Do they want Letby’s notoriety? Does paediatric nursing attract psychopaths?

I’m hoping it’s simply a result of neonatal staff being more vigilant and reporting possible wrongdoing early on.
Pretty sure LL was named fairly early post arrest so not sure why they’re not naming this one. Then again, Birmingham is a different police force and may want to do this differently!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.