Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess in a sense it’s good that the people that think she’s innocent are all absolute freakshows / conspiracy theorists / Janet’s. People will soon be sick of that tit doing the rounds, rather than entertaining it. And their campaign will go off with a whimper a little more than Dicky does when he’s tugged one out over that pic of Letter’s court shoes
9C056FAF-EF16-432B-9A58-BFB1AAA7242A.jpeg

E1668DF2-E957-44BF-86D6-D154377B46AC.jpeg

Nana Luberz on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i haven’t caught up, but your post has prompted a memory I have from When I was teenager in hospital. I had a standard op got sent home and a few days later my wounds haemorrhaged in the night, luckily I woke and I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Anyway I had to stay in for a while can’t remember how long now to recover. There was one nurse on the ward who was absolutely vile to me, I remember when I felt well enough to walk to the loo on my own, she tried to insist she had to go in with me (I was 15). I didn’t want her to and I explained I was fine and could manage I was feeling a lot better. The witch then grabbed my arm and dug her nails into me and dragged me there, I was so shocked and upset that I didn’t argue and she then came into the loo with me and watched me pee, then she walked off when I had finished and I had to walk back to my bed on my own anyway, didn’t make any sense. Was bleeping weird, I should have reported her but she scared me. She didn’t nurse me again after that but I remember her scowling at me everytime she passed me.
God, that’s just awful. Poor you 😢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think there is a general misunderstanding amongst Letby supporters that NICU babies are all on the precipice of death and that they're more likely to die than go home which really isn't the case. Some of these people seem to be conflating intensive care with palliative care.
All of these so-called supporters should be asked 1 simple question: do you have direct experience with NICU? If they don't IMVHO, they should get back in their boxes and stfu.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another paediatric nurse arrested for suspicious deaths of children. Birmingham, article says suspected of administering poison

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Here is the short audio from the podcast of Letby cooing over her “favourite” baby, the one who the parents know believe she attacked. It is taken from a video where she was standing over his cot.

The first voice is the mother, the other female voice is Lucy. The last second of sound is the return to the interview with the parents.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Here's an interesting statistical relationship for the nerds to consider: why are healthcare workers more likely to murder multiple vulnerable babies than, say, an office worker? Clue: it's the same reason why you are more likely to find child abusers working in organisations that enable them to have access to children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As if Lucifer wears visible shoe liners with her kitten heels to pole dance in :ROFLMAO:

Re being a lapdancer, sounds like B.S to me, she would have failed her lapdance audition for turning up in bootcut jeans and a cami top from Peacocks.

Some freaks have been doctoring photos of LL to make her more attractive. I swear her face has been melded into Kate Middleton in the 2nd one. I get the feeling that there is an odd need amongst some people to sexualise her because she's young, female, slim and has blonde hair and god forbid a young woman in the public eye isn't sexualised!

Also given LL will be segregated from the general prison population for ages it's highly unlikely she's been attacked unless the prison staff have had a go!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
As if Lucifer wears visible shoe liners with her kitten heels to pole dance in :ROFLMAO:

Re being a lapdancer, sounds like B.S to me, she would have failed her lapdance audition for turning up in bootcut jeans and a cami top from Peacocks.

Some freaks have been doctoring photos of LL to make her more attractive. I swear her face has been melded into Kate Middleton in the 2nd one. I get the feeling that there is an odd need amongst some people to sexualise her because she's young, female, slim and has blonde hair and god forbid a young woman in the public eye isn't sexualised!

Also given LL will be segregated from the general prison population for ages it's highly unlikely she's been attacked unless the prison staff have had a go!!
Jesus Christ, I can only assume its some really hard up men who are at this... imagine having pictures of that freak in your wank bank 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Janet Cok is disgusting supporting someone who is worse than Myra Hindley and even doing so publicly too.
I wonder how her husband and kids ( if she has any) feel, mine is very supportive but I know for sure he wouldn’t be answering door to press for me and he would be having words with me!
I wonder when we will hear if they are going to retrial her for the babies that didn’t get justice.
Also if she is going to appeal, if she has any grounds too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.