Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen Rees what a tit house you are. Haven’t even got the minerals to show your face. People can accept mistakes and judgement errors but not blame passing and cowardice

Reactions: 22
Also not sure why she’s hiding her face. Coward.

We all know what you look like Karen Rees!!

View attachment 2432018
The face of someone that thinks meeting up in coffee shops with nurses under active investigation for baby murder is professional but taking the concerns of several consultants seriously in the context of multiple unexplainable deaths of neonates..isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Had stepped away from all the social media madness as the conspiracy loons were doing my head in. As I predicted though, a few weeks on, all that's happened is a lot of fighting between the different groups and zero evidence of new information. Summarising the drama below so y'all can see what a bunch of numpties they are.

1) Science on Trial/RevX and Chimp Investor have detached from each other. Sarrita Adams from Science on Trial thinks Pete Elton from Chimp Investor is a shady fund manager trying to build his private profile and all his theories are rubbish. Coming from the mentally incompetent loon herself, that's glorious.
2) Science on Trial and Richard Gill have separated - Richard Gill states Sarrita Adams isn't speaking with him and the page now has a disclaimer it has nothing to do with Richard Gill.
3) Richard Gill says he's given funding to Chimp Investor, even though that page too has a disclaimer it's nothing to do with Richard Gill.
4) Science on Trial is now behind a registration screen, meaning you need to enter your email address to get information and i can see people on that ScienceLucyLetby (ahaha) forum question if it's a scam to harvest email addresses. (HINT: it is)
5) Richard Gill says IT's laywers, parents and church have ignored all his emails.
6) Not a single medical professional, academic professor or statistician in this country has backed up any of these causes publicly.
7) They have no new information or data (since IT herself is not engaging with them) and just regurgitating the same old information.
8) Still claiming a lot of work is going on behind the scenes - which is rubbish because if it were, they'd each have it on their websites.

I predict in another 6 weeks, the fuss will have died as all their supporters realise there is nothing forthcoming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Also not sure why she’s hiding her face. Coward.

We all know what you look like Karen Rees!!

View attachment 2432018
If she’s got nothing to hide, why does she need to hide her face? She sounded soooo false IMO, all the pauses & the mistimed emotion & her attempt at sounding bewildered by what Lucifer has done, all so rehearsed.

Some of the comments are disgusting… apart from a few from maybe @slingo16

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had stepped away from all the social media madness as the conspiracy loons were doing my head in. As I predicted though, a few weeks on, all that's happened is a lot of fighting between the different groups and zero evidence of new information. Summarising the drama below so y'all can see what a bunch of numpties they are.

1) Science on Trial/RevX and Chimp Investor have detached from each other. Sarrita Adams from Science on Trial thinks Pete Elton from Chimp Investor is a shady fund manager trying to build his private profile and all his theories are rubbish. Coming from the mentally incompetent loon herself, that's glorious.
2) Science on Trial and Richard Gill have separated - Richard Gill states Sarrita Adams isn't speaking with him and the page now has a disclaimer it has nothing to do with Richard Gill.
3) Richard Gill says he's given funding to Chimp Investor, even though that page too has a disclaimer it's nothing to do with Richard Gill.
4) Science on Trial is now behind a registration screen, meaning you need to enter your email address to get information and i can see people on that ScienceLucyLetby (ahaha) forum question if it's a scam to harvest email addresses. (HINT: it is)
5) Richard Gill says IT's laywers, parents and church have ignored all his emails.
6) Not a single medical professional, academic professor or statistician in this country has backed up any of these causes publicly.
7) They have no new information or data (since IT herself is not engaging with them) and just regurgitating the same old information.
8) Still claiming a lot of work is going on behind the scenes - which is rubbish because if it were, they'd each have it on their websites.

I predict in another 6 weeks, the fuss will have died as all their supporters realise there is nothing forthcoming.
Richard Gill said during the trial saying he had written to both BM and Lucy's parents offering his and Sarrita's services but neither were interested and didn't think it would help the defence. Obviously they still feel the same way.

Reactions: 12
Came to share the Nottingham story but I see someone has already beaten me to it! Absolutely awful, we think LL is an evil monster and her crimes are incomprehensible but you can sort of compartmentalise what she’s done by thinking she’s a one off, it’s very rare that this sort of thing happens etc. and then you read that actually it might have been happening in another trust too. Truly shocking 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Midlife crisis Mark, The Joker & the twitter gang have been openly defending the disgusting Karen Rees & the hospital bosses & blaming & slandering all the consultants & Dewi Evans. What is wrong with these idiots?! 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Midlife crisis Mark, The Joker & the twitter gang have been openly defending the disgusting Karen Rees & the hospital bosses & blaming & slandering all the consultants & Dewi Evans. What is wrong with these idiots?! 😡
I hope they all get sued.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she’s got nothing to hide, why does she need to hide her face? She sounded soooo false IMO, all the pauses & the mistimed emotion & her attempt at sounding bewildered by what Lucifer has done, all so rehearsed.

Some of the comments are disgusting… apart from a few from maybe @slingo16
Exactly. Doctors Brearey, Jayaram and Gibbs have not tried to hide (looking at you Ian Harvey), not given evidence under oath anonymously, not hidden in the dark giving their interviews (looking at you Karen Rees) and all been consistent with standing by their version of events. I know who I believe!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Came to share the Nottingham story but I see someone has already beaten me to it! Absolutely awful, we think LL is an evil monster and her crimes are incomprehensible but you can sort of compartmentalise what she’s done by thinking she’s a one off, it’s very rare that this sort of thing happens etc. and then you read that actually it might have been happening in another trust too. Truly shocking 😔
Are they really looking at an individual causing deliberate harm?! That will be really shocking. I assumed it meant criminal negligence type issue? Either way it’s awful and very close to home ☹ families caught up in it all very nearby. Horrible.

• Sad
Exactly. Doctors Brearey, Jayaram and Gibbs have not tried to hide (looking at you Ian Harvey), not given evidence under oath anonymously, not hidden in the dark giving their interviews (looking at you Karen Rees) and all been consistent with standing by their version of events. I know who I believe!
Definitely, I hope they’re made to suffer during the enquiry
---
His dramatic posts are so full of crap… Love one of the comments though 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
It's gone from the highly intelligent and respected, KC barrister, BM, trying to defend Lucy to the dregs of the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's gone from the highly intelligent and respected, KC barrister, BM, trying to defend Lucy to the dregs of the internet.
Yeah, even the conspiracy weirdos are now throwing people under the bus!!

Reactions: 6
@Tofino was it you that wrote us the draft letter to our MP to push for the inquiry to be statutory? I’ve just had a letter of response through the post. My MP is a doctor so you’d hope she’ll be listened to on her points about management.
IMG_6320.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apart from the GANG of 4 (snigger .. thanks BNE) they have all wanted to do sweet FA but still receive massive pay cheques …. They didn’t give flying fook as long as their life styles was un affected.
Sadly nowt will happen to any of um. And sadly they will still wake up in their big houses with money in bank … absolute Micky tek!!!
That’s life unfortunately 😢 xx

I do hope “whistle blowers” will be taken more seriously now … what a bloody shameful cover up !!! Letby must of been in her element !!! Playing management ..playing her parents ..playing victims parents ..playing her daft little friends …. Bloody hope them prison guards av her cards marked !!! Oh letby… ur crying … here ..a piece of bog roll I wiped my ass on earlier for ya!!!! 🖕🏼 xx

as for the public backing … give it a few months … nowt will come of that farce !!! Xx most will happen is they will donate money into these deluded pockets and then cry they have been scammed xx

the main thing tattlers is that she is where she belongs!!!! FOREVER!!!!!! Xx

• Heart
Karen Rees is trying to save her own skin with that interview. Sadly what was said between her and the consultants is he said/she said as there is not any written or spoken evidence (that I know of?).
It’s tragic and horrible, but unfortunately as regards the NHS this could just be the tip of the iceberg. The tendency to suppress criticism and threaten whistleblowers extends into every aspect of the organization, but it can’t do this indefinitely.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.